Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments (Page 26)

Showing posts 501 - 520 of550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dlover

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Gina looking very f@#kable today. Her beautiful tits need special attention. Certainly would love to put a giant load all over them!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Dlover wrote:
Gina looking very f@#kable today. Her beautiful tits need special attention. Certainly would love to put a giant load all over them!
No Gina today but April's tits looking good in that blouse. They need a giant load on them too.
Dlover

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Yes her tits are looking very nice in that top. Would love to put a giant load between them and on them!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Dlover wrote:
Yes her tits are looking very nice in that top. Would love to put a giant load between them and on them!
Between Gina and April, I can rub one out at least once a morning. Its a great way to start the morning.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

April looking amazing again this morning. Her pretty face needs a load shot all over it.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

procell wrote:
April looking amazing again this morning. Her pretty face needs a load shot all over it.
That dress really shows off her great ass too. Here comes another load.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Dlover wrote:
Monday morning and both Gina and April are looking very hot!! Gina's tits are looking very nice today. I would love to know what those nipples look like. They would look much better with my load all over them. Going to have to shoot a load just for her this morning.
why don't you grow up and treat these women with respect instead of vulgar comments.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Gina looks fantastic in that red suit. Hot, hot, hot. Beautiful legs that look so shapely. Great Monday morning on GMAZ/
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Gina looking so sexy again this morning. The brown dress she is wearing shows off those gorgeous legs and those bare arms look so inviting. She is definitely the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
gonehuntin

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

http://youtu.be/ZnpvCUnq88w

Here's the video
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Gina has on another short dress this morning that shows off those gorgeous legs perfectly. Gina and a cup of coffee is a wonderful way to start off the day.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

GinaLover wrote:
Gina has on another short dress this morning that shows off those gorgeous legs perfectly. Gina and a cup of coffee is a wonderful way to start off the day.
. I'm not even in Arizona and I want to hit that.....
Mose

Prescott Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Who cares?????? DROP IT!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Gina and those gorgeous legs again this morning. Most beautiful woman on TV in Phoenix.
BonerBoyII

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Gina in that red dress the other day had me blow my load all over my stomach...........
Dlover

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Gina looking very good today. Kaley even had the titties pushed up today making them look bigger than normal. Mmmm..Time to shoot a load!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Great rack on Kim this morning. Those black boots look sexy too.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday cause I really was paying attention to the weather and traffic. It was great having both April and Kim there. April looked hot in her boots and Kim is always so hot and sexy. Gina was fabulous in that blue dress. It shows off her luscious breasts perfectly. And those gray boots and black stockings set off the dress just right. Jill Galus and her sexy, deep throaty voice is always a turn on too. Even Kaley looked delicious. Thanks Channel 3 for having the best looking women on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Kim showing off her great rack again this morning. Kind of makes up for Gina not being there.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Purple is Gina's color. She looks fabulous in that dress this morning. Love those shapely legs too. Great way to start the week. Go Sun Devils!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501 - 520 of550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••