Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments
501 - 520 of 616 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
Dlover

Mesa, AZ

#605 Oct 22, 2013
Gina looking very f@#kable today. Her beautiful tits need special attention. Certainly would love to put a giant load all over them!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#606 Oct 24, 2013
Dlover wrote:
Gina looking very f@#kable today. Her beautiful tits need special attention. Certainly would love to put a giant load all over them!
No Gina today but April's tits looking good in that blouse. They need a giant load on them too.
Dlover

Mesa, AZ

#607 Oct 24, 2013
Yes her tits are looking very nice in that top. Would love to put a giant load between them and on them!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#608 Oct 24, 2013
Dlover wrote:
Yes her tits are looking very nice in that top. Would love to put a giant load between them and on them!
Between Gina and April, I can rub one out at least once a morning. Its a great way to start the morning.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

#610 Oct 25, 2013
April looking amazing again this morning. Her pretty face needs a load shot all over it.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#611 Oct 25, 2013
procell wrote:
April looking amazing again this morning. Her pretty face needs a load shot all over it.
That dress really shows off her great ass too. Here comes another load.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#613 Oct 28, 2013
Dlover wrote:
Monday morning and both Gina and April are looking very hot!! Gina's tits are looking very nice today. I would love to know what those nipples look like. They would look much better with my load all over them. Going to have to shoot a load just for her this morning.
why don't you grow up and treat these women with respect instead of vulgar comments.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#614 Oct 28, 2013
Gina looks fantastic in that red suit. Hot, hot, hot. Beautiful legs that look so shapely. Great Monday morning on GMAZ/
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#615 Oct 29, 2013
Gina looking so sexy again this morning. The brown dress she is wearing shows off those gorgeous legs and those bare arms look so inviting. She is definitely the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
gonehuntin

United States

#616 Oct 29, 2013
http://youtu.be/ZnpvCUnq88w

Here's the video
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#617 Oct 30, 2013
Gina has on another short dress this morning that shows off those gorgeous legs perfectly. Gina and a cup of coffee is a wonderful way to start off the day.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#618 Oct 30, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
Gina has on another short dress this morning that shows off those gorgeous legs perfectly. Gina and a cup of coffee is a wonderful way to start off the day.
. I'm not even in Arizona and I want to hit that.....
Mose

Prescott, AZ

#619 Oct 31, 2013
Who cares?????? DROP IT!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#620 Oct 31, 2013
Gina and those gorgeous legs again this morning. Most beautiful woman on TV in Phoenix.
BonerBoyII

Mesa, AZ

#621 Oct 31, 2013
Gina in that red dress the other day had me blow my load all over my stomach...........
Dlover

Mesa, AZ

#625 Nov 1, 2013
Gina looking very good today. Kaley even had the titties pushed up today making them look bigger than normal. Mmmm..Time to shoot a load!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#635 Nov 23, 2013
Great rack on Kim this morning. Those black boots look sexy too.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#636 Nov 23, 2013
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday cause I really was paying attention to the weather and traffic. It was great having both April and Kim there. April looked hot in her boots and Kim is always so hot and sexy. Gina was fabulous in that blue dress. It shows off her luscious breasts perfectly. And those gray boots and black stockings set off the dress just right. Jill Galus and her sexy, deep throaty voice is always a turn on too. Even Kaley looked delicious. Thanks Channel 3 for having the best looking women on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#637 Nov 24, 2013
Kim showing off her great rack again this morning. Kind of makes up for Gina not being there.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#638 Nov 25, 2013
Purple is Gina's color. She looks fabulous in that dress this morning. Love those shapely legs too. Great way to start the week. Go Sun Devils!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: A deadlock in Iowa's key Senate race Thu Le Jimbo 3
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Stopping the Islamic State Might Be Obama's Cha... Aug 25 USA Today 1
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... Aug 24 Cat74 2
Friends, Officials Holding Out Hope for ISIS Ca... Aug 22 USA Today 1
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug 19 i agree 1
Last chapter for Depew printing plant (Apr '11) Aug 17 TOM MCANA 26
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••