Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 Full story: The Business Journal 619

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Full Story
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#518 Jul 11, 2013
Gina is HOTT, no doubt, and she still gets me rock hard, despite her "dressing down" more lately. April, on the other hand, still has that subtle hottness that's gotta make you think that when you've got those HOTT legs spread and your tongue buried deep inside her, she's a real screamer and squirmer.
I can only imagine how talented her tongue is!!!!
She definately reminds me of "My Wife Ashley".

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

#519 Jul 12, 2013
April is hot again this morning.

Scottsdale, AZ

#520 Jul 14, 2013
does anyone like carey pena
Alto

Phoenix, AZ

#521 Jul 14, 2013
How bout that black bich on fox ten??

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#522 Jul 14, 2013
Alto wrote:
How bout that black bich on fox ten??
Linda Williams is hot!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#523 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
does anyone like carey pena
Channel 3 has some of the most beautiful women on Phoenix TV. Carey Pena is one of them. Crystal Cruz and Natalie Brand are two of the hotter young ones. April and Gina are the best though. Don't mind hearing bad news, bad traffic or bad weather from any of them.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#524 Jul 20, 2013
Pasquali wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda Williams is hot!
I always thought she was hot in her own special way. She has a lot of class.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

#525 Jul 21, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
<quoted text> I always thought she was hot in her own special way. She has a lot of class.
I think he was joking.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#527 Jul 22, 2013
procell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was joking.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#528 Jul 25, 2013
Gina so hot this morning. Don't think I've seen the dresses she's worn the last two days before. Today's is extra short and shows off those awesome legs perfectly. She might have darkened her hair a little too as it looks so silky and shiny. She's got it all working this morning. She's definitely the Channel 3 MILF. Off today so the rain won't bother me but its going to be a sticky and gooey morning with Gina and April.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#529 Jul 27, 2013
No Gina today but there is a girl doing the weather as a fill-in for Kim who has a great looking rack. Whoever does the hiring at Channel 3 must be a big boob lover but that's okay.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#530 Jul 27, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
No Gina today but there is a girl doing the weather as a fill-in for Kim who has a great looking rack. Whoever does the hiring at Channel 3 must be a big boob lover but that's okay.
Okay because you're not into women anyway. I got something here for you to nibble on.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#531 Jul 27, 2013
No, not Linda Williams. The other black gal on in the morning show. The tall one. She's hot!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#532 Jul 28, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
No, not Linda Williams. The other black gal on in the morning show. The tall one. She's hot!
Yeh, you're talking about Kristin. Don't watch FOX much but have seen her a few times on their promos. She is hot, tall and thin.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#533 Jul 28, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
<quoted text>Okay because you're not into women anyway. I got something here for you to nibble on.
Must be pretty small if you have to nibble on it.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#534 Jul 29, 2013
Gina a total MILF in that red suit this morning. Legs are awesome and suit top shows off those marvelous breasts. Stay hot Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#535 Jul 30, 2013
Tight brown dress on Gina this morning. Looks good. Can't see a panty line. Maybe she doesn't have any on. Hmmm, yummy. Thanks for looking so beautiful again this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#538 Jul 31, 2013
Looking good this morning Gina. Just a hint of camel toe in those pants, nice.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#540 Aug 13, 2013
Love that dress Gina has on this morning. Shows off those magnificent breasts and her awesome legs. She always looks so yummy when she wears it.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#541 Aug 13, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
<quoted text> Yeh, you're talking about Kristin. Don't watch FOX much but have seen her a few times on their promos. She is hot, tall and thin.
Yeah! That's her! Mmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quad/Graphics nears end (Nov '11) 6 hr No_longer_in_print 53
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) 16 hr Swedenforever 100
Episcopal Churcha s Katharine Jefferts Schori w... 21 hr Anti- 9
'Homeland' Is an Un-American Term Sep 25 guest 1
Sen. Goodwin Calls Out Ellison, Other Prominent... Sep 25 T-bro 10
Dayton 'very alarmed' by audit findings on stat... Sep 25 cancer suxs 3
Minneapolis to host 2015 climate change summit Sep 25 cowboy chris 2

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE