Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments
381 - 400 of 613 Comments Last updated Wednesday
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Jackin' hard with Gina this morning. That clingy dress she has on this morning is just fabulous. Just a hint of cleavage too and those legs are to die for. The jizz will be flying this morning. Thanks for being the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Holy crap April looks amazing this morning!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

procell wrote:
Holy crap April looks amazing this morning!
They're all looking good this morning. April's hair really looks nice as she's letting it grow out. Tess looks radiant this morning. She is beautiful in a subdued way. Gina is the bomb though. That dress shows off her figure perfectly. Hot, Hot, Hot. She is the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV>

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

GinaLover wrote:
<quoted text>They're all looking good this morning. April's hair really looks nice as she's letting it grow out. Tess looks radiant this morning. She is beautiful in a subdued way. Gina is the bomb though. That dress shows off her figure perfectly. Hot, Hot, Hot. She is the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV>
Why do you make fun of Gina?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Pasquali wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make fun of Gina?
If you've read any of my previous posts you'll see that I'm definitely not making fun of Gina. I am of big fan of Gina's. She does a great job with the traffic reports every morning. She just happens to be the most beautiful woman on Phoenix television. She always dresses so nice and looks so professional. She makes having to get up every morning to go to work so much more enjoyable cause of who she is. Keep up the good work Gina.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Gina was going somewhat subdued the last few days, but I still got off watching her. Today, she more than made up for it with that black and white outfit showing off those HOTT HOTT T*ts - how I'd love to shoot my big, creamy load all over them and then lick her clean.
OR
Shoot a big load all over those strapped heels she had on the other day and then have her look at me and in that sexy voice of hers ask/tell me to lick it all off....
YUMMY!!!!
Of course, I'd still love to see her in nothing but those heels and a pearl necklace - that I'd give her personally.....
Of course after watching her wear it I'd be more than happy to clean/lick it up......
Really YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Gina in that red dress this a.m.+ my HARD C*CK in my left hand, my right hand gently fingering my B*lls = one huge c*mshot all over my stomach!!!!!!
Again, Gina's HOTTNESS gets me off!!
Would love to have her "catch" me watching her on the tube while I'm stroking myself - and then have her slowly strip for me, asking me while she's giving me a show how often I jerk off watching her, which outfits I like, and then slowly rubbing her fingers over her black thong panties and bra after her dress slowly hits the floor, asking me if I "like her choice in underwear".
I'd love to do a MMF with her, doing a DP, and listening to her begging for DP in either hole, and then cleaning her up after both of us blew our loads in her.
Creampies are YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Gina's lovely, huge breasts + that black/white dress showing them off + my rock hard C*ck =
HUGE C*m shot all over my stomach!!!
Thanks again GINA for being SO F*cking HOTT and getting me SO F*CKING HARD AND HORNY!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Gina wearing those heels with the straps around the ankles + my hard C*ck in my left hand so my right hand can finger my shaved balls = one F*cking huge C*mshot!!!!
And it tasted so YUMMY!!!!
Thanks again Gina for getting me ROCK HARD & H*rny!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

BonerBoyII wrote:
Gina wearing those heels with the straps around the ankles + my hard C*ck in my left hand so my right hand can finger my shaved balls = one F*cking huge C*mshot!!!!
And it tasted so YUMMY!!!!
Thanks again Gina for getting me ROCK HARD & H*rny!
Wasn't sure if you saw those shoes. Gina looked so hot in everything she wore last week. That red dress with those shoes was just too much. She looked super hot and sexy. Maybe I shot my load at the same time you shot yours. Keep us cumming Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

@BonerBoyII Don't usually watch 3 TV in the evenings but for some reason turned it on tonight at 5:00. They had 3 nice racks on. Stella, Kim, and Crystal Cruz. It was total T&A. Not as good and sexy as Gina but not bad either.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

@BonerBoyII Kim, the weather girl, had a red dress on tonight that really showed off that nice rack of hers. Did you happen to see Gina this morning? She had those shoes with the ankle straps on again today. The dress she had on showed off all of her gorgeous attributes. Gina is a great way to start the morning and Kim is a bonus to end the day with. The jackin' was good today.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

3tv definately has the best strokin material on local tv here in Phoenix.
Stella has always been HOTT, just haven't seen her much lately.
The new weather bim could definately give Gina a run for the money, especially with those T*ts!!!
April is becoming an also ran - she was HOT, but has become kinda mousey as time goes on - I'd still bend her over, give her a creampie and eat it out; I just don't get off looking at her like I use to.
Gina still ROX, even in that plain pink outfit she had on this morning, although my big, creamy load would look good all over that outfit - and her face and chin.
Lidia

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Looking for creampies. Love the taste and texture.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Gina is looking so hot this morning. That pink dress complements her complexion just perfectly. She looks like a Barbie doll.
April is a total babe this morning too. She is letting her hair grow long and it looks great on her. The dress she has on is showing off her total figure. She is awesome.
What can you say about Yetta? She always looks so beautiful and today is no exception.
Thanks GMAZ. You have the most beautiful women on morning TV in Phoenix.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Is it just me or are Gina's T*ts looking bigger and firmer than normal?
And she had on those strap around the ankle heels on again today.
I just got through wiping my big, creamy load off my stomach !!
Really YUMMY and Tasted SWEET!!!!
Thanks again, Gina, for getting me off on a regular basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

BonerBoyII wrote:
Is it just me or are Gina's T*ts looking bigger and firmer than normal?
And she had on those strap around the ankle heels on again today.
I just got through wiping my big, creamy load off my stomach !!
Really YUMMY and Tasted SWEET!!!!
Thanks again, Gina, for getting me off on a regular basis.
What do you see in this woman? I think you are just making fun of her. She's not hot.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Pasquali wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you see in this woman? I think you are just making fun of her. She's not hot.
Oh, golly, you're right, whatever was I thinking! Thank you so much for setting me straight! I'll come to you for all my other life decisions in the future! Thank Allah for people like you, who are so much smarter than the rest of us, and can show/guide us through our daily lives so that one day we may too be as smart as you.
Allah bless you!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Kim Quintero, a young version of Gina, with bigger T*ts and a slightly hotter body, is my new morning stroke material, although Gina still looked hot with that red dress and strap around the ankles hi heels!
I will, of course, only masterbate while watching these women, with the express written consent of Pasquali - thank you again, Pasquali, for telling me what women are hot and which ones are not! Otherwise, how would I ever be able to know which females to masterbate to?
I have some personal property I'll be needing to sell, so hopefully Pasquali will be there to tell me how much to ask for each item, as Pasquali is obviously all knowing about all topix ( get it, "TOPIX" ?)!
Thank Allah for internet geniuses like Pasquali, otherwise all us other lowlifes would never know how to get through a day - thank you Pasquali, for being there to lead us through the darkness and into the light!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

BonerBoyII wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, golly, you're right, whatever was I thinking! Thank you so much for setting me straight! I'll come to you for all my other life decisions in the future! Thank Allah for people like you, who are so much smarter than the rest of us, and can show/guide us through our daily lives so that one day we may too be as smart as you.
Allah bless you!
You're so welcome!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••