Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments
341 - 360 of 616 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
Dbrenner2600

Phoenix, AZ

#427 Feb 22, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm am so totally hard thinking about that!!!!!!!!!!
you should FEED ME!!!! I wanna swallow all your hot c&m as you stroke my throbbing c@ck
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#428 Feb 22, 2013
Dbrenner2600 wrote:
<quoted text>you should FEED ME!!!! I wanna swallow all your hot c&m as you stroke my throbbing c@ck
I can so totally get 14 guys to do a bukkake all over you and make your face look like a glazed donut from Krispy Kreme. Pretty much what I'd like to see happen to Gina, the weather bimbo, or that HOTT russian Bimbo.
Really Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
Dbrenner2600

Phoenix, AZ

#429 Feb 25, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can so totally get 14 guys to do a bukkake all over you and make your face look like a glazed donut from Krispy Kreme. Pretty much what I'd like to see happen to Gina, the weather bimbo, or that HOTT russian Bimbo.
Really Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YES!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!! The more c-m the better!!!! All over my face and c@ck!!!! I want it glazed like you want Gina's face painted over in c-m!!!!! We should hook up and talk about f--king all the 3tv c-nts while we swap loads !!!!!!! Let me eat all you glaze!!!!Dbrenner2600@-----.-- -
Dbrenner2600

Phoenix, AZ

#430 Feb 25, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
better yet give me your email somehow. I gotta make a new 1. Haven't used that one in forever. It's locked. I wanna milk your seed out into my mouth like I was GINA, APRIL, KALEY!!! All of them
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#431 Mar 1, 2013
Have you seen the rack on the new weather girl Kim?
Dbrenner2600

United States

#432 Mar 2, 2013
GinaLover wrote:
Have you seen the rack on the new weather girl Kim?
F yes!!! Like to unload load after load on them them lick them clean!!! Just like I want you to in my mouth over and over!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#433 Mar 5, 2013
GIna looked so beautiful and even more professional than usual in the pink suit she had on this morning. The pink complimented her beautiful brown skin so exquisitely. Keep up the good work GIna. All the women on GMAZ are great looking in their own ways but your are the most beautiful of them all Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#434 Mar 9, 2013
No Gina this morning but Kim the new weather girl is looking fine. Red dress and black boots are hot. Its going to be spank time this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#435 Mar 14, 2013
Rubbing one out with Gina this morning. She has looked fabulous all week. The dresses she has been wearing really accent her luscious breasts, her tiny waist, her awesome a$$ and her gorgeous brown legs. Thanks for looking so beautiful.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#437 Mar 16, 2013
No Gina on the weekends but love the rack on the new weather girl Kim. Spunk will be flying this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#438 Mar 20, 2013
Gina looking so Spring like this morning in that cute dress. Even a little hint of cleavage. Still the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#439 Mar 22, 2013
Gina looking fabulous in that maroon dress. Shows off her luscious breasts and a$$ perfectly. Stella and Kim showing off their racks too with their outfits. Going to be at least a 2 load morning today. Its great getting hard with the women of GMAZ.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#440 Mar 31, 2013
Gina off all week for Spring Break. Sure have missed her. Kim, the weather girl, has a nice purple dress on today. Her a$$ and legs looked fabulous when she was doing the car segment.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#441 Apr 3, 2013
What an awesome rack on Stella. Looks great in that tight green blouse she has on this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#442 Apr 4, 2013
Gina looking fabulous in that flowery dress but Kim is stealing her thunder today. That tight blue dress shows off her tits and ass every time she turns sideways in front of the weather screen. Way to go Kim.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#443 Apr 4, 2013
Gina with a Pen*s.....this would be so HOTT!!!!
I would give this Gina look alike head until she blew her wad all over my face and into my mouth!!!
Then I'd swirl my tongue all around that big swollen head until I had every last drop in my mouth!!!!!!
So YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#446 Apr 6, 2013
Gina as a tranny with 9 "good reasons" for me to kneel down in front of her and take her hard, uncut shaft down my throat with her spraying her big, creamy load all over my face and in my mouth would be so HOTT, especially if she wore that print dress while she fed me her load.

Really YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#447 Apr 8, 2013
In the never ending 3tv Battle of the Breasts competition, Gina definately won today's round with that simple 2-pc outfit she had on. I blew a huge load all over my stomach watching her, and wondering what it would be like to have her look up at me with a big smile on her face while she was between my legs, giving me a ball wash.
April looks HOTT everyday, don't know how she gets out of the house without getting bent over everyday, and Stella, well what can I say? Blonde Eastern European/Russian women are extremely HOTT, and she is no exception.
Thank you 3tv for providing great spanking material each and everyday.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#449 Apr 10, 2013
Gina is looking so f*cking hott in that red suit she is wearing today. It shows off all of her beautiful attributes. Those shapely legs just drive me crazy. The belted top shows off that cute waist and her gorgeous breasts perfectly. That a$$ of hers is just awesome. You've got it all Gina. Thanks for making it another spank morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#450 Apr 12, 2013
Wow! Gina looking so hot this morning in that dress. Those beautiful legs just drive me crazy. The dress accents those gorgeous breasts of hers. Kim is giving her some competition though in her peach colored dress. Kim has a nice rack and a$$ too. Going to be a 2 load morning. Channel 3 has the most beautiful women on TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People's Climate March: "You will have to answe... 8 hr SpaceBlues 1
Poll: A deadlock in Iowa's key Senate race Aug 28 Le Jimbo 3
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Stopping the Islamic State Might Be Obama's Cha... Aug 25 USA Today 1
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... Aug 24 Cat74 2
Friends, Officials Holding Out Hope for ISIS Ca... Aug 22 USA Today 1
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug 19 i agree 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••