Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

OMG OMG OMG
That HOTT silk dress with the black leather Ilsa SheWolf of SS boots!!!!!!
I blew a huge creamy load all over my stomach, and it tasted so good!!!!
I would love to take her panties off with my mouth and then tongue her love hole and a**hole until her moaning got louder and faster, with her then letting loose with her warm love juices shooting all over my face and into my mouth.
Gina, you are one HOTT SEXY woman......
Thanks for making so many of us so HORNY....
I wonder if she's into women?
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Red Dress, those magnificant breasts, what a totally HOTT woman......
I would so like to spend an entire afternoon with my mouth and tongue buried deep inside her vag and a**hole, until she moaned and groaned with multiple org*sms.
Such a HOTT HOTT SEXY woman.......
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I've been strokin it hard this morning. Gina in that red outfit is just absolutely gorgeous again. I've been trying to imagine what color underwear she has on. Maybe red or black. Whatever color I'm sure its just as sexy as she is. I love when she wears the short skirts and dresses cause we get to see those beautiful brown legs. My fantasy is to have those legs wrapped around my head and I just eat and eat till I can't eat anymore. That top really shows off her breasts so well. She is just the complete package. The hottest woman in Phoenix even with this cold weather. Back to strokin so I can get one more load off today before I go to work. Thanks Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Great to see Gina back on TV this morning. That purple dress with the matching tights and black boots was just so sexy. She is just the total package. Sexy, beautiful, intelligent and such a wonderful personality. She doesn't get enough credit for her contribution to Channel 3. Thanks Gina. Keep up the good work.
3tv women lover

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

BonerBoyII wrote:
OMG OMG OMG
That HOTT silk dress with the black leather Ilsa SheWolf of SS boots!!!!!!
I blew a huge creamy load all over my stomach, and it tasted so good!!!!
I would love to take her panties off with my mouth and then tongue her love hole and a**hole until her moaning got louder and faster, with her then letting loose with her warm love juices shooting all over my face and into my mouth.
Gina, you are one HOTT SEXY woman......
Thanks for making so many of us so HORNY....
I wonder if she's into women?
I've eaten so many loads after JO to Gina!!! She makes me rock frock in hard everyday
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Gina was looking so hot this morning. Too bad she had to go home sick. She had a little raspy sound to her voice that was so sexy. The kind of leopard print dress and boots she was wearing really complemented each other. Wish I could have seen more of her this morning. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.
GinaLover II

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Her throat was obviously sore from pulling a train last night and doing 22 bukkake facials!!!
Imagine all those big, creamy loads dripping off her face and onto that leopard print dress!!!
OMG, so f*cking HOTT.
Or even better, her and that Russian blonde sharing that bukkake and doing a c*m swap!!!
22 creampies would be even hotter, and then have them eaten out!
REALLY YUMMY!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Gina was back today, with that HOTT red dress!!!
Her voice was fine and sexy, nothing that a good coating of C*M would fix, especially multiple shots from a bukkake session!
Would love to see her face covered, and then cleaned off by April!!!
Really YUMMY!!!!!
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Gina with that HOTT, HOTT black/dark blue dress this morning made me ROCK HARD!
April back with those big, milk filled T*TS, that flat stomach, and those black heels!
I'd love to watch the two of them 69 and take turns using a strap-on with each other, while the blonde Russian cheers them on, and takes turns eating the two of them out!
3tv, the place with more FLUFF and HOTT Milfs!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Gina does look super hot this morning. She can make a plain blue dress look so elegant. I had to grab my c*ck as soon as I saw her. She can get me hard so fast. Str*king to her this morning is going to feel so good. I can tell its going to be a big, hot load. Just wish it was going inside of her and then April could eat the creampie. April's tits do look awesome. Wish I was getting some of that milk. Even Kaley's tits are starting to look big. Stella always looks to f*ckable too. Gina is the hottest one of them all though. Can't beat Channel 3 for beautiful women.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Gina in that plain, simple Black/Dk. Blue dress made my C*ck so hard I blew a huge creamy load all over my stomach - would rather it was all over her face!
YUMMY!!
And April's T*ts look so f*ckable!
Stella = HOTT
Would love to be part of a threesome with Stella and Gina, taking turns sliding in and out of each one of them!
Wonder if any of them do A*nal?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

It was a dark blue dress and it made Gina look so sexy. She has looked fabulous all week. She looks so professional, poised, and outgoing. I just love watching her every morning. It gets the day off to a perfect start. The other 3 morning women look great too. Kaley, Stella, and April are a perfect complement to Gina. She is the hottest of them all.
robert s

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

go to ch 5 or ch 15 much smarter and organized and u dont have to deal with kirkpatrick or that big idiot weather guy who needsto have a suit made to fit this idiot
AprilRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

April's titties look awesome in that dress she has on today.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Gina looked even hotter with those knee high boots she had on today.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

robert s wrote:
go to ch 5 or ch 15 much smarter and organized and u dont have to deal with kirkpatrick or that big idiot weather guy who needsto have a suit made to fit this idiot
Are you a complete retard?
This is about T-n-A, not news, numbnuts!
If we wanted news, do you really think we'd watch 3tv, the Place with More Fluff?
We watch this station for spank material.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

BonerBoyII is so right. I don't care about the news or the traffic. I just want to start my day shooting a giant load of c*m. All of the morning women on 3TV can go it for me but Gina is the hottest and the best.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Only Gina can wear a plain, solid colored dress like she did this morning and make me ROCK HARD!
I shot a huge load!
April can look really hot, but ya gotta respect those big T*TS she brought back from that last baby!
And Stella can really look HOTT, when she wants to, but she seems to play it down for whatever reason.
Beating off looking at Gina is still the best way to start the morning.
Thanks again, Gina, for getting me off!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

BonerBoyII wrote:
Only Gina can wear a plain, solid colored dress like she did this morning and make me ROCK HARD!
I shot a huge load!
April can look really hot, but ya gotta respect those big T*TS she brought back from that last baby!
And Stella can really look HOTT, when she wants to, but she seems to play it down for whatever reason.
Beating off looking at Gina is still the best way to start the morning.
Thanks again, Gina, for getting me off!
You make me laugh, you are so pathetic!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Gina looked so beautiful in that plum colored dress she was wearing this morning. It fit her perfectly. Short enough to show off those gorgeous brown legs of hers. Tight enough to show off her awesome breasts. Glad I was off today and got to see her throughout the morning. Thanks Gina for getting my day off to a wonderful start. You are the hottest woman on Phoenix TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••