Krauthammer: Obama showed 'incredible arrogance' in 'astonishing' press conference [VIDEO]

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Caller story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Krauthammer: Obama showed 'incredible arrogance' in 'astonishing' press conference [VIDEO]. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

On Monday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Special Report," Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer voiced his displeasure over President Barack Obama's New Year's Eve press conference, which came during intense fiscal cliff negotiations on Capitol Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

eok

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I watched the news conference. The President was behaving & communicating as I'd expect of any President in a similar context. I'm interpreting Krauthammer's response as the equivalent of him being upset over Obama being "too uppity".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYT: Blacks Have Lost Jobs Due to - Anti-Govern... 6 hr wild child 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 11 hr just me 789
News Why Islamic State Is Winning 13 hr USA Today 1
News A Memorial Day test for Hillary Clinton Sun goonsquad 1
News Should We Know Where Pols Send Their Kids to Sc... May 23 USA Today 1
News New York Times Says "End [Illegal] Immigration ... May 22 tomin cali 4
News 85K raised for florist who refused gay couple May 21 lides 22
More from around the web