Report: 2 Secret Service Supervisors ...

Report: 2 Secret Service Supervisors Under Probe

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Nov 14, 2013, titled Report: 2 Secret Service Supervisors Under Probe. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Two U.S. Secret Service officers are under investigation and have been removed from President Barack Obama's detail following allegations of misconduct, according to The Washington Post .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Nov 14, 2013
With all the threats and danger the Secret Service has to deal with from these unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers I hope this doesn’t tarnish their great reputation… they have done an outstanding job in the face of so much hate towards the first African American President from the right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 11 hr chuckles 1,164
News Nine questions we have about the Senate health ... 14 hr KillCommies 2
News Barbara Harrison - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Apr '08) Wed Nancy 87
News In the Trump era, a D.C. group has formed to he... Jun 20 USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 144
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... Jun 19 totallydisgusted 1
News Milwaukee County sheriff rescinds Homeland Secu... Jun 18 GEORGE 1
More from around the web