Video: Will Anthony Weiner resign due to new scandal?

Jul 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner is in the spotlight again as recent information indicates his sexting issues that led him to step down from Congress continued after he stepped down from public office.

Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Weatherbrain

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
Weiner should pull out.
Wes Pruden (editor emeritus, Washington Times) once pointed out that libido-driven male sex scandals are "ample proof that God gave man both a brain & a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time."
Bill R

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Resign from what?

Poor journalism.

Weiner holds no public office.

Perhaps it is time to ask who is contributing to
his campaign.

Are we supposed to believe he is funding his own
campaign?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I dont understand these women. My wife is a sweet wonderful woman, but if I tried half the things these so called leader of our nation do, I would be lucky if all she did was toss my thing on the lawn and change the locks . His wife is a well educated woman with a career and does not need him at all.
But for you Liberal ladies who dont know what to do when your Man cheats on you, take a little lesson from his red neck girl. I told my daughter this is the proper way to act if a man treats you like trash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Liberals R Defective

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bill R wrote:
Resign from what?
Poor journalism.
Weiner holds no public office.
Perhaps it is time to ask who is contributing to
his campaign.
Are we supposed to believe he is funding his own
campaign?
I'll put my money on the Muslim Brotherhood and/or George Soros.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell no! He'll probably be Times next man of the year with the standards these libtards have.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Seven Jones wrote:
Are you seven years old?
Carlos Danger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

say hello to my little friend
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Carlos Danger wrote:
say hello to my little friend
Actually, for a small guy, it's been reported that Mr. Weiner is quite big for his stature... And, Anthony wanted to be sure the world knew that he was 'small' all over...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Don't resign Andy!! Stick it out, stick it out!!
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

No he won't pull out (pun completely intended). As far as he's concerned, he's done nothing wrong. Sadly, a great many politicians think exactly as he does, even as they shred our rights.
Lolopaso

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Some think a man's private life (and in this case, private parts!) are separate from his job. That may be were the City of New York looking for a bricklayer. But the Mayor of the Big Apple has a job that transcends simply being an executive and decision-maker, which are heavy enough responsibilities. He is a figurehead and a symbol of a great world-class city, who represents it to the rest of the world and welcomes them to it. Carlos Danger's perverted, power-greedy mind dwells between his waist his knees. He cannot be trusted to do the right thing or apparently to recognize right from wrong. As the old adage goes: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

No Shame At All wrote:
<quoted text>Shame?
There's no such word in the democrat party.
You're forgetting that Weenie Man is a democrat and his wife is real tight with Hillary Clinton, and, that democrat voters have no shame what so ever when it comes to "standing by their man, or woman" no matter how perverted or incompetent he/she is. The N.Y. voters may very well elect "Client #9" too.
The democrat voters in CA. will most likely stand by their democrat pervert women abuser Mayor (Filner) in San Diego too.
Famous Republican perverts who'd been re-elected:
. Governor Mark Sanford
. David Vitter
. Newt Ginggrich
. Ruddy Giuliani
. John Ensign
. Henry Hyde...

_ Humans tend to fail; it's just that some of us are not under the spotlight... Don't make sins / moral failures a Party-line exclusivity/propensity....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••