Marcus: Year of big disappointments e...

Marcus: Year of big disappointments ends; will 2014 be better?

There are 2 comments on the The Columbian story from Dec 23, 2013, titled Marcus: Year of big disappointments ends; will 2014 be better?. In it, The Columbian reports that:

'Tis the season, I know, and sorry to be the bearer of grumpy tidings. But Washington, which never fails to disappoint, managed to disappoint more than usual this year, from the unnecessary government shutdown to the outrageous failure to make even minimal progress on gun violence after the massacre at Newtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 23, 2013
marcus lost all credibility when she says this is a republican problem. she is a person who sees things with blinders on.

..like we really need people like that voicing their stupid opinions.

in this article, she goes on this rant about how this universal healthcare can be fixed with just a little adjustments.

frankly, I don't see how she can say this.

the universal healthcare program that is obamacare is the same program that most of the countries in the EU have implemented.

and we all know that the EU is going bankrupt. right?

bottomline, the key to a successful universal healthcare plan is to be able to find doctors and drug companies who are willing to work cheap.

the reality of it all.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#2 Dec 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
marcus lost all credibility when she says this is a republican problem. she is a person who sees things with blinders on.
..like we really need people like that voicing their stupid opinions.
in this article, she goes on this rant about how this universal healthcare can be fixed with just a little adjustments.
frankly, I don't see how she can say this.
the universal healthcare program that is obamacare is the same program that most of the countries in the EU have implemented.
and we all know that the EU is going bankrupt. right?
bottomline, the key to a successful universal healthcare plan is to be able to find doctors and drug companies who are willing to work cheap.
the reality of it all.
Hey, Asian Guy. Haven't seen you in a month of Sundays. You have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton Says - Fake News' Is Putting Americans'... Fri Ronald 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Dec 8 LUVTRANNYCUM 1,064
News Air Force One: Was Trump renegotiating contract... Dec 7 USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Dec 7 Haleys Flag Burning 112
News Wash Post: Trump's Taiwan Phone Call Was Planne... Dec 6 USA Today 1
News Police: Fake news story led man to shoot inside... Dec 5 Reaganism 7
News Did the Russians Interfere in the U.S. Presiden... Nov 28 USA Today 1
More from around the web