Welcome to Medicaid for All

Welcome to Medicaid for All

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Jan 7, 2014, titled Welcome to Medicaid for All. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The Washington Post's Ezra Klein has found what he thinks is a bright spot amid the gloomy Obamacare news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Penny Duff

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 8, 2014
I am distressed by the increasingly severely conservative nature of the articles and editorials coming out of the Washington Post. There is less and less objectivity and more and more far (tea bagger) editorializing. The entire approach of this article is that Obamacare will never work and that continuing unemployment for those who are still looking for work is a bad move. That leaving the 1.3 million unemployed with no resource will COST the economy in the neighborhood of 300,000 jobs. Remember that money paid in unemployment goes directly into the economy. Also remember that unemployment only pays about 47% of what workers were making when employed. We are still staggering under the incredible damage of the GW Bush administration and the severe recession his actions precipitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meredith Cuts 20 Jobs (Apr '10) 54 min RP McMurphy 22
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr Michele 1,191
News 'You're Fired' may be harder than Trump thinks ... 19 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News Hillary Clinton calling new book 'What Happened' 22 hr Out of Potty Expe... 38
News Maxine Waters: O'Reilly 'needs to go to jail'; ... Tue truth 29
News Bannon reportedly wants to start a network to t... Mon Trump Curious 2
News Fox News host Eric Bolling suspended amid inves... Aug 15 Trump Curious 86
More from around the web