Welcome to Medicaid for All

Jan 7, 2014 Full story: Free Republic

The Washington Post's Ezra Klein has found what he thinks is a bright spot amid the gloomy Obamacare news.

Full Story
Penny Duff

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 8, 2014
I am distressed by the increasingly severely conservative nature of the articles and editorials coming out of the Washington Post. There is less and less objectivity and more and more far (tea bagger) editorializing. The entire approach of this article is that Obamacare will never work and that continuing unemployment for those who are still looking for work is a bad move. That leaving the 1.3 million unemployed with no resource will COST the economy in the neighborhood of 300,000 jobs. Remember that money paid in unemployment goes directly into the economy. Also remember that unemployment only pays about 47% of what workers were making when employed. We are still staggering under the incredible damage of the GW Bush administration and the severe recession his actions precipitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hir... 8 hr Mykro 39
Milbank: Walker gives tacit approval to bashing... 13 hr JOHN ROBERTS 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 23 hr GinaLover 738
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt Fri xxxrayted 38
"Jihadi John" Reportedly Unmasked Feb 26 USA Today 1
The Israeli Referendum Feb 21 USA Today 1
GLAA blasts prostitution crackdown Feb 19 Belle Sexton 3
More from around the web