Bright House viewers lose WTOG, Showtime in CBS-Time Warner dispute

Aug 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Petersburg Times

A Time Warner Cable dispute with CBS caused shows such as Dexter on Showtime to be blacked out on Bright House Networks over the weekend.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2013
Edward Schipper

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Just like to say it is all about deep pocket and not about the customer , i know i will change cable company as soon as i can i am sick of it
Tom

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

I wrote to the Florida Attorney General in the note below. YOU should, too!
Brighthouse is in a dispute with Showtime Movie Channel. While the dispute is ongoing, I am still being charged for this service and I am not being provided the services. Brighthouse refuses to adjust the bill until the dispute is resolved which might take years. That is just not right that I am being charged for services and will not get my money back until the dispute is over.

I have not received the service during the billing period and should not be charged for the days that I did not receive service during same billing period.

Please assist me in getting this resolved.

Thank you.
tog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Its not even a good channel can't tell you the last time I watched wtog no real loss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••