Bright House viewers lose WTOG, Showtime in CBS-Time Warner dispute

Aug 5, 2013 Full story: St. Petersburg Times

A Time Warner Cable dispute with CBS caused shows such as Dexter on Showtime to be blacked out on Bright House Networks over the weekend.

Full Story
Edward Schipper

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Just like to say it is all about deep pocket and not about the customer , i know i will change cable company as soon as i can i am sick of it
Tom

Mount Dora, FL

#2 Aug 19, 2013
I wrote to the Florida Attorney General in the note below. YOU should, too!
Brighthouse is in a dispute with Showtime Movie Channel. While the dispute is ongoing, I am still being charged for this service and I am not being provided the services. Brighthouse refuses to adjust the bill until the dispute is resolved which might take years. That is just not right that I am being charged for services and will not get my money back until the dispute is over.

I have not received the service during the billing period and should not be charged for the days that I did not receive service during same billing period.

Please assist me in getting this resolved.

Thank you.
tog

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Its not even a good channel can't tell you the last time I watched wtog no real loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... 56 min Responsibility 6
Detroit murder rate on downward trend 21 hr reality is a crutch 2
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Sat rex 694
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Oberlin's... Sat Future Toy Giver 3
Cuba and the Ghosts in America's Backyard Dec 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 18
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... Dec 25 Guess Who 51
No title Dec 20 Baal Zephon 1
More from around the web