From Justin Bieber To Michael Jackson...

From Justin Bieber To Michael Jackson: My Top Stories of 2012

There are 2 comments on the Forbes.com story from Dec 27, 2012, titled From Justin Bieber To Michael Jackson: My Top Stories of 2012. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

Turn the television or head to your favorite web site this time of year and you'll likely be bombarded with "Best of 2012a 3 lists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2012
King Justin on the cover of Forbes magazine. On his way to becoming one of the richest and the most powerful musicians in the world and Michael Joseph Jackson will still be dead, lying in his filthy casket. All bow your lowly heads to the true king, Justin Bieber!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
The one and only true king of pop and dance, Mr Justin Bieber. The superiority of excellence of pop musical craft in the modernized era of untied youth. Michael Joseph Jackson is no more. Praise the glory of the new born king, his talent reaching all the massive corners of the global marketplace. Bow your lowly heads in silence for his fantastic reign!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: If FBI spied on campaign, it would be 'b... 10 min ardith 67
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 6 hr spud 161
News Can the president be indicted or subpoenaed? 20 hr FART USA 2
News Joe Biden: the liberal everyman spoiling for a ... May 18 Prosperity Fundie... 105
News Some see bitter Wisconsin race as next midterm ... May 17 Republicans Shill... 4
News 2010 Cadillac DTS Review (Nov '09) May 16 Leo George Jr 6
News If Trump is really waging a war on the press, t... May 16 USA Today 1