Next 25 Articles

Next 25 Articles

There are 1 comment on the Lucianne.com story from May 1, 2013, titled Next 25 Articles. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

Another spring snowstorm - the fourth in as many weeks - dumped around a foot of heavy, wet snow on parts of Wyoming, closing schools and roads but bringing more relief from a prolonged drought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

Penny Duff

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 1, 2013
How I wish Topix would stop with the "voice" ads. They are intrusive. I actually don't know what companies are involved with this, because I either turn the sound off if I'm going to a Topix article or turn it off the second I hear an ad recording. Shame on you for participating in that crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The white nationalist group that was in the Sac... 8 hr Clintondreamers 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr Augie 898
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... Tue TARP 19
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News 24 Dead in Devastating West Virginia Flooding Jun 26 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Democrats see danger signs in states where Clin... Jun 25 USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jun 24 Vaginal wall odor 50
More from around the web