Russian Leader Draws Fire With Letter

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2013, Wall Street Journal story titled Russian Leader Draws Fire With Letter. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin fired a salvo into the U.S. political debate on Syria with an opinion piece arguing against an attack-in language that reflected the Kremlin's yearslong effort to refine Russia's image in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#42 Sep 14, 2013
These unpatriotic right-wingers have so much built-up hate and deep-seeded racist bigotry that they would praise Putin as Putin craps insults all over this country… at to it the fact that the tea-baggers are too stupid to realize that Obama played Putin and congressional republicans like a cheap fiddle. Going after Assad’s chemical weapons all without a single missile launch.
gaaaaawd

United States

#43 Sep 14, 2013
Take that black chip off your shoulder. It's annoying.
Hillay Clinton

Red Deer, Canada

#44 Sep 14, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These unpatriotic right-wingers have so much built-up hate and deep-seeded racist bigotry that they would praise Putin as Putin craps insults all over this country… at to it the fact that the tea-baggers are too stupid to realize that Obama played Putin and congressional republicans like a cheap fiddle. Going after Assad’s chemical weapons all without a single missile launch.
Thank you, very well said
Hillay Clinton

Red Deer, Canada

#45 Sep 14, 2013
gaaaaawd wrote:
Take that black chip off your shoulder. It's annoying.
spoken like a true bigot
Hilarious Clinton

United States

#46 Sep 14, 2013
You don't think he's black? Seems to me, he wears it on his sleeve. It was simply an objective analysis of his comments. He's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else.

I'm a simple student of the human condition. Don't be so thin-skinned.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#47 Sep 14, 2013
I though Obama was black, and white. Wasn't the Grandparents that raised him after his parents abandoned him white? Yes, they were. They saved him from being one of those useless ghetto lads.
reality check

United States

#48 Sep 14, 2013
Now THAT's bigoted.

He's an accomplished constitutional lawyer and well spoken, indeed. Grammatically speaking at least, a true breath of fresh air after 8 years of Bushism's , wouldn't you say?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49 Sep 14, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
no...not yet, anyhow...a couple more years with Obama leading the parade, yeah...
Russia just happens to have a much more capable leader at the moment...it's nothing Russia did...it's what the idiot voters HERE did!
You are absolutely right and anybody else that doesn't agree with you is mentally ill to say the least.
President Pee Wee doesn't stand a chance against Putin, I'm very sorry to say.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#50 Sep 14, 2013
Putin is so worthless even Newt attacked him.
That might get Newt thrown out of the TeaParty.
reality check

United States

#51 Sep 14, 2013
So, assuming good intentions all around, they're both trying to rid Syria of chemical weapons, implement Geneva II and put a stop to this madness. Where exactly is the weakness in that? Meanwhile, Obama is fighting a hard battle with domestic (and foreign) war dogs breathing down his neck. I give him credit for that.

Your mind set is locked on win-lose, not win-win where it should be. I feel sorry for you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#52 Sep 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right and anybody else that doesn't agree with you is mentally ill to say the least.
President Pee Wee doesn't stand a chance against Putin, I'm very sorry to say.
but you fools both said Obama would ruin the US in his first four years?!? what happened?

you parrots are like the religious cult freaks claiming every year will be the end of the world...

try thinking, then typing...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#53 Sep 14, 2013
reality check wrote:
So, assuming good intentions all around, they're both trying to rid Syria of chemical weapons, implement Geneva II and put a stop to this madness. Where exactly is the weakness in that? Meanwhile, Obama is fighting a hard battle with domestic (and foreign) war dogs breathing down his neck. I give him credit for that.
Your mind set is locked on win-lose, not win-win where it should be. I feel sorry for you.
most of these folks have no idea of the content of what they are parroting...
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#54 Sep 14, 2013
What happened? 3 times as many people on food stamps, Unemployment at 7.8% or above for all the time Obama has been President. Muslim wars everywhere, and one crisis after another. Right, it has been wonderful. You people need to get your heads examined.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#55 Sep 14, 2013
I will say this, with Buffet, and Zoros manipulating the big board there has been money to be made without half trying. It may not help the poor make it to the middle class, but it has made the middle class go far if you had any money at all to invest. And it made the rich, very, very rich.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#56 Sep 14, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These unpatriotic right-wingers have so much built-up hate and deep-seeded racist bigotry that they would praise Putin as Putin craps insults all over this country&#8230; at to it the fact that the tea-baggers are too stupid to realize that Obama played Putin and congressional republicans like a cheap fiddle. Going after Assad&#8217;s chemical weapons all without a single missile launch.
I haven't seen any righties praising Putin fake marine. Putin isn't crapping and insulting everybody, just the progressive liberal idiots like you. Which as far as I'm concerned, you should be crapped on.

Obama got Osama!

#57 Sep 14, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen any righties praising Putin fake marine. Putin isn't crapping and insulting everybody, just the progressive liberal idiots like you. Which as far as I'm concerned, you should be crapped on.
Hey idiot, when Putin says that Obama was wrong about American Exceptionalism he was distinguishing between Liberals and conservatives,(although I would say that exceptionalism is more of a Progressive trait) Putin was talking about the country. You can’t wrap your empty head around the fact that our adversaries don’t care about President Obama’s ethnicity,(that’s the only thing hate-fill bigots like you care about)… he only wants to disparage the United States of America. And sadly, as long as you think President Obama can come away looking bad then you will all too happily ad him in it.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#58 Sep 14, 2013
You people are so stupid. You just don't get it. Putin was poking Obama, making him look even dumber then is his usual position. At some point you have to know just how dumb you President really is. Bush released his college records, and he was smarter then Gore, or Kerry. Your President(Not Mine) can never release his.

Obama got Osama!

#59 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You people are so stupid. You just don't get it. Putin was poking Obama, making him look even dumber then is his usual position. At some point you have to know just how dumb you President really is. Bush released his college records, and he was smarter then Gore, or Kerry. Your President(Not Mine) can never release his.
Constitutional Harvard Law Professor… graduated with high honors from Harvard Law… pulled this nation from economic collapse… got Health Care Reform… found and killed Osama bin Laden…

Yeah, that sure sounds like an idiot to me, LOL!

… And Bush is so brilliant that the worst terrorist attack on American soil happened on his watch after receiving so many warnings… and the economy crashed on his watch, pure brilliance. Especially with Bush’s grasp of the English language – why wouldn’t we see his as a brilliant individual?
Oh by the way, Kerry just announced a deal to get Assad’s Chemical Weapons… and all without a single missile being fired. Hey idiot, Obama used Putin, congressional republicans and racist hate from ignorant fools like you to get the results he wanted… but again, you’re too dumb and blinded by bigotry and hate to see it… I am laughing at you.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#60 Sep 14, 2013
Your president is an example of Affirmative Action at it's very best. He is neither a scholar, nor any kind of brilliant lawyer. He got everything handed to him because they needed a black guy to prove their diversity. He is really rather stupid.

Obama got Osama!

#61 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Your president is an example of Affirmative Action at it's very best. He is neither a scholar, nor any kind of brilliant lawyer. He got everything handed to him because they needed a black guy to prove their diversity. He is really rather stupid.
Hey, if that makes you feel better about your pathetic life... but President Obama isn't the first Black President historically winning it back in 2008... and a High Honors Harvard graduate and a Constitutional Law Professor thanks to Afirmative Action. But if that were true, how stupid is your side to continually lose to the guy who got this far on AA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian hackers read Obama's unclassified email... 5 hr Black Annie 1
News Scott Walker's Immigration Shift at Odds With K... 7 hr Synque 73
News Hungary Joins Poland In Condemnation Of FBI Chi... Thu 50pct-Polski 3
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage Apr 23 Freud 76
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... Apr 23 reality is a crutch 1
News Anger at acquittal of Chicago policeman in shoo... Apr 22 reality is a crutch 1
News Big bank critic Sen. Brown eyes committee gavel... (May '14) Apr 22 SAVE AMERICA 6
More from around the web