The GOP's Unheralded Victory on Spending

The GOP's Unheralded Victory on Spending

There are 37 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Oct 3, 2013, titled The GOP's Unheralded Victory on Spending. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Both parties in Congress are now arguing about funding the government for the current fiscal year at much lower levels than either President Barack Obama or Democrats wanted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Babbit

San Antonio, TX

#22 Oct 3, 2013
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment of Obama will have to wait until you numbnut retards all have a collective wet dream about it and then suddenly awake to realize you've been voted out of office.
So your King took this law, gave big business an exemption, gave Congress an exemption, but you have to pay $800 a month for health care you don't need so some illegal can get free needles at Mass General? Yes, you are a great American!! Go for it!!
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#25 Oct 3, 2013
Rand Paul becomes another Washington insider:

==========

Paul suggested that after attempts to defund Obamacare in the spending bill failed in the Senate, it’s time to make Republicans appear more reasonable than Democrats.

“I think if we keep saying,‘We wanted to defund it, we fought for that, but now we’re willing to compromise on this,’ Paul said.“I know we don’t want to be here, but we’re going to win this I think.”

==========

Rand Wins. TEA Party Loses.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#26 Oct 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The tea-baggers must be so proud how they are putting this nation’s security at risk… Capital Police are not being paid as they put their lives on the line today to stop that crazed right-wing tea-bagging bitch who tried to attack President Obama and then the Capital.
You right-wing bastards are sick as you celebrate because this nation is now open to attacks because of the GOP shutting down the government.
Since the Blk bastard IN THE w.h. CHEATED HIS WAY IN, aMERICA HAS HAD SEVERAL ATTACKS, orchestrated by Obama. Why would any female Republican try to stop the shutdown,(we want it) no had to be some crazy from your'e race and party. You people only know thuggary.
Babbit

San Antonio, TX

#27 Oct 3, 2013
Heywood Jablomee wrote:
The teabaggers should be rounded and charged with treason and dealt with accordingly! They could care less about the country and the damage they have caused!
Let me know when my oven is ready Adolph. I have a special marinade for you.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#28 Oct 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The tea-baggers must be so proud how they are putting this nation’s security at risk… Capital Police are not being paid as they put their lives on the line today to stop that crazed right-wing tea-bagging bitch who tried to attack President Obama and then the Capital.
You right-wing bastards are sick as you celebrate because this nation is now open to attacks because of the GOP shutting down the government.
I see you got Soros's memo.

DEMS UNLEASHED: Angry name calling, bombastic insults, rhetorical bullying...
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#29 Oct 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see you got your email memo from conservatives divided about keeping up your bitching and crying.

hahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#32 Oct 4, 2013
Shutdowm?:

44% blame the cons. 35% blame Obama.

49% of cons disapprove of the shutdown

57% of teabagging cons approve of the shutdown, but when you factor in that only 22% of Americans consider themselves teabagging cons.....

....lack of power

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#33 Oct 4, 2013
The #2SEQUQUESTRATION of this White House is a temper tantrum, closing American Service Memorials around the world.
MSM does not report. World News, we need your help.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 4, 2013
The #2SEQUESTRATION of this White House is a temper tantrum, closing American Service Memorials around the world.

Location hidden

#37 Oct 4, 2013
Enjoy the football game At Camp David.
Oh please

Dover, PA

#38 Oct 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We all know your just another right wing conservative pretending to be liberal to stir up people. What a douche.
Your Ex

United States

#39 Oct 4, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The #2SEQUQUESTRATION of this White House is a temper tantrum, closing American Service Memorials around the world.
Apples actually orange!
Yellow one referred to as "red"
2+2=3
Spinning that much has made you dizzy...

Location hidden

#40 Oct 4, 2013
Game Cancelled due to the #2SEQUESTRATION.
buster

Germany

#41 Oct 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The greasy canadian, rafael, was the first one to hide when the warning went out.
Ever think about how disappointed your parents must be to have such an idiot for a child as you? ROFLMAO
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#42 Oct 4, 2013
buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think about how disappointed your parents must be to have such an idiot for a child as you? ROFLMAO
What did your haus frau do with the baby, afterbirth? Smoke another schnitzel. ROFLMAO
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#43 Oct 5, 2013
Teabaggers should be rounded up, tried for treason and executed!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#44 Oct 5, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Teabaggers should be rounded up, tried for treason and executed!
Bytch, whine and moan much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: If FBI spied on campaign, it would be 'b... 2 hr CodeTalker 35
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 4 hr fish and poi 49
News Joe Biden: the liberal everyman spoiling for a ... Fri Prosperity Fundie... 105
News Some see bitter Wisconsin race as next midterm ... Thu Republicans Shill... 4
News 2010 Cadillac DTS Review (Nov '09) May 16 Leo George Jr 6
News If Trump is really waging a war on the press, t... May 16 USA Today 1
News Trumpa s new a Stormya story stuns many in West... May 14 Trump is a joke 90