The GOP's Unheralded Victory on Spending

Oct 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wall Street Journal

Both parties in Congress are now arguing about funding the government for the current fiscal year at much lower levels than either President Barack Obama or Democrats wanted.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

The tea-baggers must be so proud how they are putting this nation’s security at risk… Capital Police are not being paid as they put their lives on the line today to stop that crazed right-wing tea-bagging bitch who tried to attack President Obama and then the Capital.
You right-wing bastards are sick as you celebrate because this nation is now open to attacks because of the GOP shutting down the government.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

And this is one of the republicants solution!

“We’re not going to be disrespected,” said Congressman Stutzman during an interview with the Washington Examiner on Tuesday.“We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”
Babbit

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Looks like the Tea Party is about to fundamentally transform America! Thank you President Cruz!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The tea-baggers must be so proud how they are putting this nation’s security at risk… Capital Police are not being paid as they put their lives on the line today to stop that crazed right-wing tea-bagging bitch who tried to attack President Obama and then the Capital.
You right-wing bastards are sick as you celebrate because this nation is now open to attacks because of the GOP shutting down the government.
The greasy canadian, rafael, was the first one to hide when the warning went out.
Heywood Jablomee

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

The teabaggers should be rounded and charged with treason and dealt with accordingly! They could care less about the country and the damage they have caused!
Ralph

Pentwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm lovin it. Keep it up righties. Sooner or later harry and oboingo will be begging for any crumbs they can get.
Babbit

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

The Tea Party is America. I have my Gadsden Flag flying high and proud and have strangers knocking at my door to thank me for taking a stand for the Constitution and for Freedom! Obama cannot randomly change the laws he doesn't like and then expect Congress to fund them. He is not a King. He is a public servant.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Thank Gawd!
Now we got them Libruls in line, we can focus on getting the wimmin' folk and uppity coloreds back in their place

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Babbit wrote:
The Tea Party is America. I have my Gadsden Flag flying high and proud and have strangers knocking at my door to thank me for taking a stand for the Constitution and for Freedom! Obama cannot randomly change the laws he doesn't like and then expect Congress to fund them. He is not a King. He is a public servant.
Done and done.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Babbit wrote:
He is a public servant.
Yes, and our president - elected TWICE.
Babbit

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and our president - elected TWICE.
Servant! Just one of three parts of the legislative process. He must negotiate with the Senate and the House to serve the people. He is supposed to be the leader of the legislative process. He is showing no leadership at this point and is community organizing again. The House should move to impeach him today.
Babbit

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Maybe Obama should call Putin for advice. Again.
Babbit

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else see that unarmed black chick get wasted today by unpaid Capitol police. She was screaming, "Where is my free phone?" as they gunned her down. Welcome to Obama's America. But the Asian guy in New York who crippled that black biker is a free man. Asians will inherit America.
get a clue

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Babbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Servant! Just one of three parts of the legislative process. He must negotiate with the Senate and the House to serve the people. He is supposed to be the leader of the legislative process. He is showing no leadership at this point and is community organizing again. The House should move to impeach him today.
Obama is saving the U.S. from a dangerous precedent of legislative terrorism and extortion being committed by the minority tea-bag wing of the Republican party - but also being passively supported by the entire Republican party. This treason will not stand.

This will end up being a truly historic political victory for Obama.
MoralMajority

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

New poll on who is to blame for the shutdown:

a. Rhe Repubs for trying to cut spendingk.

b. The dims for refusing to pass a budget.

c. Obama for his absence of governance.

d. The liberal media for lying to the American
people about the costs and effects of obamacare.

View results
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

So says the Wall Street Journal.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is saving the U.S. from a dangerous precedent of legislative terrorism and extortion being committed by the minority tea-bag wing of the Republican party - but also being passively supported by the entire Republican party. This treason will not stand.
This will end up being a truly historic political victory for Obama.
And millions of Americans are standing line for the Affordable
Care Act.

The Republicans hate that as much as anything. Now they are
hiding behind sick children as they try to defund the ACA.
What liars. They will deny health care to millions of children
and then blame Obama for what's going on.

Or don't they understand that the ACA will include children?

Are they THAT stupid?
Ralph

Pentwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Babbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment will have to wait until 2014. Until then we can have a little fun making oboingo and harry beg for more of our money.
get a clue

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Impeachment will have to wait until 2014. Until then we can have a little fun making oboingo and harry beg for more of our money.
Impeachment of Obama will have to wait until you numbnut retards all have a collective wet dream about it and then suddenly awake to realize you've been voted out of office.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And millions of Americans are standing line for the Affordable
Care Act.
The Republicans hate that as much as anything. Now they are
hiding behind sick children as they try to defund the ACA.
What liars. They will deny health care to millions of children
and then blame Obama for what's going on.
Or don't they understand that the ACA will include children?
Are they THAT stupid?
Both.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••