NY Newspaper Identifies Area Gun Permit-Holders

Dec 26, 2012 Full story: 13WMAZ.com

Thousands of people have taken to their computers and phones in rage after The Journal News in Westchester posted an online database of local gun-permit holders .

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 27, 2012
The map on the article showed some pretty large areas that the criminals now know are not Safe Crime Zones.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely shameful and irresponsible with no rational/defensible reason for this. Good citizens are not and never were the problem of criminal behavior. My peaceful neighbors have nothing to fear, so how can it be important for them to know if I keep a firearm?

Those neighbors who still have drums filled with gasoline since Y2K are the ones we should be worried about.

Freedom of the press does not include yelling FIRE!in a theater when is is none. There will surely be well-deserved backlash to the publishers and their sponsors for this stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 6 min xxxrayted 36
Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hir... 4 hr Black Rhino 30
"Jihadi John" Reportedly Unmasked Thu USA Today 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Thu GinaLover 737
The Israeli Referendum Feb 21 USA Today 1
GLAA blasts prostitution crackdown Feb 19 Belle Sexton 3
Minnesota health officials focus on suicide rates Feb 19 Clueless Officials 2
More from around the web