The Left Is Becoming Deranged

Says The Washington Post : The House Republicans' top campaign chief strongly denounced Speaker Nancy Pelosi's comments that appeared to question whether today's angry conservative protests were similar to anti-gay rallies in the late 1970s that preceded the assassination of two San Francisco political leaders.

Full Story
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#28184 Jul 20, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. That may be how your "lineage" procreates ... but count the rest of us out of your fun & games. BTW ... wasn't your post an excellent examle of demonizing? You are a funny one. And so typical for a Conservative.
Yes it was. I am a proud graduate of the "Spurty & Babs" school of partisan stupidity. Kind of warms your heart and makes you proud to know you have had such a profound impact on a conservative. You guys have changed me for life.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#28185 Jul 20, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine any "businessman" who paints peoples homes, showing this kind of sick behavior ? It's scary he's "had" children. I just HOPE, he married a lady with baggage ! He's a repeat sicko, who really needs to grow up, but DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH ! LMAOROTF !
Oh come on, please hold your breath. Try to until the 2012's when you get pounded again.
WOW

Seattle, WA

#28186 Jul 20, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, please hold your breath. Try to until the 2012's when you get pounded again.
Love your redefinition re. my dog/your daughter and "getting pounded". Keep making up noise and telling yourself, you're at a party. It seems like fiddling, while Rome burned and you seem so natural, at being part of the problem (fiddler). Keep complaining about fast/loose Democrat spending, while YOU ALL take state money, WE provide ! If you had ANY class, you'd be paying back that 3k your whelp took. Blame me, it's how YOU "work" ! Hey, you NEVER said if your "staff" are ILLEGALS, did you finally get smarter !??? Aretha says your "work" SUCKS ! LMAOROTF !
Barbara

Swampscott, MA

#28187 Jul 20, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was. I am a proud graduate of the "Spurty & Babs" school of partisan stupidity. Kind of warms your heart and makes you proud to know you have had such a profound impact on a conservative. You guys have changed me for life.
Ha ha ha. Why would you ever think I would want to change or have an impact on you??? Do you really think a real Liberal would want any kind of affiliation? You just keep attending the "Conservative School of Partisan Stupidity". You appear to do much better when you don't have to think for yourself ...and just vote/parrot the lines of the whole obstructionist block. LOL
Barbara

Swampscott, MA

#28188 Jul 20, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Democrat elected in Wisconsin yesterday. Recall of the Republican state senators in August. Then Walker when his year is up. Not looking too good for you folks. Hope you folks enjoyed your brief moment of glory & fame. It's over.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#28190 Jul 20, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Another Democrat elected in Wisconsin yesterday. Recall of the Republican state senators in August. Then Walker when his year is up. Not looking too good for you folks. Hope you folks enjoyed your brief moment of glory & fame. It's over.
I would say its not looking good for the Wisconsin taxpayers. You democrats/ liberals have bankrupted that state and it's going to take some grown ups to fix it. Good luck Wisconsin.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#28191 Jul 20, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say its not looking good for the Wisconsin taxpayers. You democrats/ liberals have bankrupted that state and it's going to take some grown ups to fix it. Good luck Wisconsin.
Why are YOU worried about Wisconsin, when your state is in such dire straits ? Perhaps, YOUR state shouldn't give money to meddler/moron's kids ! LMAOROTF !
Barbara

Swampscott, MA

#28192 Jul 20, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry your little head about Wisconsin's citizens. Apparently, they find paying more in taxes preferable to what the Republicans have to offer. And I can't say I blame them.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#28194 Jul 21, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It is looking good for Wisconsin citizens eligable to vote as they get to let the state political leadership know what they think of the events that played out over the last year.

It is interesting that you think the taxpayers are losing, are you implying that tax payers are unqualified to vote? Homeowners with property taxes (which primarily support schools, police and fire fighting services, are either ineligable to vote or are not interested in the outcome? REALLY?
Sparky

Middlebury, CT

#28195 Jul 24, 2011
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
It is looking good for Wisconsin citizens eligable to vote as they get to let the state political leadership know what they think of the events that played out over the last year.
It is interesting that you think the taxpayers are losing, are you implying that tax payers are unqualified to vote? Homeowners with property taxes (which primarily support schools, police and fire fighting services, are either ineligable to vote or are not interested in the outcome? REALLY?

How come you never stop over to help your buddy, Spud?

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#28196 Jul 25, 2011
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you never stop over to help your buddy, Spud?
What, are you spamming now?
Sparky

Middlebury, CT

#28197 Jul 25, 2011
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are you spamming now?

Not at all. Another poster on Sir Spud asked how come such a trusted friend of Spud's never shows up. I looked you up and found your latest posts on 2 different threads. I left messages for you.
See for yourself how it played out on Spud's thread.

Don't show up- makes me no difference.
dem

Brooksville, FL

#28199 Mar 5, 2012
I'm ridin the baloney pony

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#28202 Jul 17, 2012
Every Christian American will have their "Test of Fire" this November:

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#28205 Dec 29, 2012
The royal court of the WhiteHouse has been rewarded with raises. The OCCUPATION is still camping outside the WhiteHouse gate.
The Fiscal Cliff was sold to the public, the urgency justified another raise for favorite government workers, and the debt will not be mentioned again.

Location hidden

#28206 Dec 29, 2012
The FiscalCliff was created to punish inaction.
enronbaby448

Napa, CA

#28207 Dec 30, 2012
well what of the rifle guy who suggests that we arm only gays and lesbian for a two year hitch and then see just what will happen statistically to the numbers on the nation's horrible events horizon? This at first seems like more crazy pointless stuff from the morons from outer space who have shape shifted into our congress. Then the speaker did us a goody when he said that something happening was so obviously clear by quipping the cute " is a bear catholic, does the pope poop in the woods?" We need to have weekly elections.

Location hidden

#28208 Dec 30, 2012
Removal of the criminally elected is a start.

Location hidden

#28210 Dec 31, 2012
The Deceptions keep adding up, now we have the
FiscalCliff Deception.
K-Street is pleased. the Congress is rendered irrelevant.

Location hidden

#28211 Dec 31, 2012
The lawyers will cash in on this fickle administrative action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Demand Respect 2 hr Wolftracks 18
Cuba's Sending Doctors to Fight Ebola in West A... 10 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Putin: Autocrat of all the 'Russias' Sat Bubba 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Sat GinaLover 631
Minnesota health officials focus on suicide rates Oct 16 Enlighten the Clu... 1
Obama to Netanyahu: Don't Be So Vocal About Ira... (Dec '13) Oct 14 ROSENBERG 5
Seattle rents rising faster than in any other m... Oct 14 ghostrider3 4

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE