Soldier: Minneapolis man ordered Nazi-led attack

Nov 18, 2013 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 12

This May 22, 1990 photo shows Michael Karkoc in Lauderdale, Minn. prior to a visit to Minnesota from Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev in early June of 1990.

Full Story

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Well, another proof is here as I said so many times.
Dumb Polaks were happy to participate in killing innocent people, happily.

Loved everywhere

#4 Nov 18, 2013
If one reads between the lines, then one must see his parents were Polaks.

Loved everywhere

#6 Nov 18, 2013
According to the Jewish watchdog org, his parents were dumb Polaks.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Karkoc, Martov, Pytrow... all dummies from dives known as Ukrainka, Polakia and Kholkhoznia. Balkan dogs also added extra spice to yankee crime rate which such boss dogs as Spirow Agnew, George Tenet and "Hot Rod" Blagojevich. If yankess want to save their country they should prevent anyone from South Europe, three dives or East Asia from entering to the country.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#8 Nov 18, 2013
All I know is the bastard should be shot.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Nah. No need to waste bullets on that peasant. Just ship him off back home to Ukrainka to a lice infested nursing home near Kiev.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Nah. No need to waste bullets on that peasant. Just ship him off back home to Ukrainka to a lice infested nursing home near Kiev.
Was he from Kiev,i have noticed many of those Nazis came from that area.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Was he from Kiev,i have noticed many of those Nazis came from that area.
Backward dive Ukrainka is pretty much the same everywhere. Ugly medieval buildings mixed with some dusty crumbling soviet compounds and some places few rich crooks build. The peasant is likely from some village near Kiev.
Odin of Ossetia

Surrey, Canada

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Polish sources give a much higher death toll for the villages of Chlaniow and nearby Wladyslawin, where the massacres in each of these took place on the same day.

The "over 40 killed" were only at Chlaniow, in addition to many more at Wladyslawin.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Nov 23, 2013
Ukrainians are sick with their nationalism which leads to criminal behavior described in the article. They are psychiatrically sick, xenophobic, grudge bearing nationalists!!!

Since: Oct 08

Toronto, Canada

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Well, another proof is here as I said so many times.
Dumb Polaks were happy to participate in killing innocent people, happily.
Slovakia, a Nazi satellite state, expressed no opposition to the program of deportations to the east. Slovakian Jews were the first to be murdered in Majdanek and Auschwitz-Birkenau. The “Working Group” in Slovakia – a semi-underground group of Jews, under the leadership of Gisi Fleischmann and Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandel – sought to save Jews, both from Slovakia and other countries, by paying ransoms for them. Their attempts succeeded only to a very small degree.

During 1942, 58,000 Slovakian Jews were sent to the extermination camps. The deportations were halted late that year but resumed at the end of the Slovakian Uprising (August-October 1944). Approximately 100,000 Slovakian Jews perished during the Holocaust. Between 25,000-35,000 Slovakian Jews survived.

Since: Oct 08

Toronto, Canada

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Slovak 'neo-Nazi' wins election in Banska Bystrica
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-250824...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYT Discovers Ukraine's Neo-Nazis at War 2 hr Pro Ukraine 18
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr GinaLover 675
Asexuality? Yes, ita s a thing. Tue Kid_Tomorrow 1
Noteworthy paperbacks Mon Kid_Tomorrow 1
Jaden & Willow Smith Give Bizarre 'NYT' Interview Nov 21 Abrahammock Religion 16
Sex to save Upstate NY? The New York Times blas... Nov 20 Toothless Utican 12
Elizabeth Warren blasts lobbyists for the 'rich... Nov 19 Swedenforever 40

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE