Supreme Court hears arguments in DOMA case

Full story: The Washington Post

Clad in a burlap sack, a ram's horn slung over his shoulder and a Bible in his left hand, Hoyle was one of the few supporters of the Defense of Marriage Act outside the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Defense of Marriage Act

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

"with liberty and justice for all"

...unless you are gay

Pathetic AmeriKKKa
mo go gaipan

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

you can suck and lick the plate clean, but that doesent mean your want to get a license and marry the mo go gaipan. its just your appetite that needs some control, not the court system.. OR IS IT MORE ABOUT WHOS GONNA PAY FOR YOUR FOOD ORGY.
Gary

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Being gay is a disorder, not a group. Humans rights does not include validation by marriage of your disorder.
Why this is even is the SCOTUS is a lesson on how far we have descended in life and morality.
facts are

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

us cities are filing for bankrupcy, businesses are closing ,going broke,PENNS WOODS is trying to sell its inner soul, the new dictionary defines broke as "WE WILL BE FINE IN 20 YEARS" and marriage as a union between anything but , a man and a women.. so while congress ponders the size of chicken habitat and how the border was left open or how guns got in the hands of 16%,,THE SUPREMES ARE RECORDING ANOTHER HIT SINGLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••