New Haven Register said to cut about ...

New Haven Register said to cut about 20 jobs

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 13, 2008, titled New Haven Register said to cut about 20 jobs. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - The New Haven Register, flagship newspaper of the struggling Journal Register Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Big Man

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2008
This paper can not go belly up fast enough to suit me. During the election it was the most liberal rag around. If you are going to claim to be a NEWS paper than post both sides of the situation. I thought the Register was an Obama talking points sheet. I cancelled my paper after speaking with the editor who promised to cover both sides of an issue that came up. They didn't cover it and I cancelled after sticking with this useless rag for over 55 years. By-by liberal rag....by-by
Jumanji

Killingworth, CT

#2 Jun 28, 2014
Ha, the New Haven Register hasn't been worth reading since the eighties, and, even then, barely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remembering the time a president threatened to ... 3 hr USA Today 1
News State Dept. memo - on dangers of leaks - leaks ... Fri USA Today 1
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... Thu PoliciaFederal 18
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Feb 23 Okie 1,106
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Feb 22 Dead Mothers Club 118
News News 1 HRS Ago Country star cancels 25K tickets... Feb 21 okimar 1
News Fox News host Brenda Buttner dies at age 55 Feb 21 okimar 1
More from around the web