Will: Republicans should try not to b...

Will: Republicans should try not to burn Bush

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Will: Republicans should try not to burn Bush. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

The human kindling that makes up the flammable Republican base may soon burst into flames, again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

USA Today

Cedarburg, WI

#1 Apr 7, 2014
As an "Independent," I think it would be wise for the Republican party to finally forget Reagen (the military sissy) whom no one remembers, and start to look at the positives of Bush, who after all, was patriotic enough to fight for America's long range security. And as for Bush's (media inspired) bad image, I attribute it to the Obama propaganda machine, appealing to the na´ve colligate element, the era of which I hope is ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump isn't paranoid if the media is really out... 18 hr USA Today 1
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... Tue Trumps in the gutter 249
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 INVESTIGATE 1
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 anonymous 2
News Moore denies sexual misconduct, but GOP fears e... Dec 8 jimani_privac 230
News Replacing Tillerson Would Lead to More Hawkish ... Dec 8 jimani_privac 4
News Illegal immigrants lose jobs edge (Mar '09) Dec 6 Rico the King 461
More from around the web