WashPost Buries GOP Slam of Obama Reg...

WashPost Buries GOP Slam of Obama Regarding al Qaeda Resurgence; Runs ...

There are 2 comments on the NewsBusters.org story from Jan 10, 2014, titled WashPost Buries GOP Slam of Obama Regarding al Qaeda Resurgence; Runs .... In it, NewsBusters.org reports that:

"Republican lawmakers Thursday blamed the Obama administration for the stunning resurgence of Iraq's al-Qaeda franchise and called on the White House to take assertive steps to help Baghdad beat back militant uprisings in the country's west."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsBusters.org.

toomuch

Roseville, MI

#1 Jan 10, 2014
How many years were we in Iraq? And now Al Qaeda is taking over. Oh wait I remember Mc Cain warning about this. Oama didn't end nothing.
conservativesRig norant

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2014
They were not in Iraq until we invaded that country. It's Dubya's fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 7 hr Vaginal wall odor 50
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 9 hr chuckles 890
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... Thu Captain Smith 8
News Donald Trump: 'No reason' to raise $1 billion Tue Chilli J 118
News Selma Blair removed from flight after strange o... Tue Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... Jun 20 Raptor 383
News Global warming: Fewer believers, as harsh winte... (Mar '11) Jun 19 Into The Night 73
More from around the web