Man accused of using county computer ...

Man accused of using county computer to provide suspect with info on investigation

There are 3 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from May 22, 2014, titled Man accused of using county computer to provide suspect with info on investigation. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY A man has been arrested for providing confidential information to the target of a Bullitt County drug investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Since: Mar 14

AOL

#1 May 22, 2014
Bullitt County, LOL LOL
BCDC

Denver, CO

#2 May 23, 2014
But the poor idoit that sold the information and the wanna-be tattoo artist is both from Louisville area. Since you trying to make a point.......
Anyways more importantly is the role these two characters play, it's like dumb & dumber in a soap opera. I been following this story since the 1st of March. All I can say if you're going to be a gangsta be a good one. This whole story is like a comic strip. Very entertaining to say the least
For Real

Lexington, KY

#3 May 25, 2014
Loose your job just to get s free tattoo..Your really .Stupid..
The guy who got the info posted it on his FB while he wad suppose to be in rehab and wasn't...lol.....
I think the meth has fried his brain cells how stupid can.you be....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 2 hr INFIDEL 134
News Why 'Ben-Hur' couldn't win the box office race ... 3 hr Donald JW Trump 10
News Weekend picks for book lovers 14 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 19 hr Augie 951
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 21 hr Mullahing It Over 1
News Washington Post: U.S. needs illegal immigrants ... Mon Dee Dee Dee 15
News Drug Treatment Centers Must Walk a Fine Line Wi... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web