This Is the Strangest Defense of the ...

This Is the Strangest Defense of the Washington Football Team's Name Yet

There are 1 comment on the City Paper story from Nov 13, 2013, titled This Is the Strangest Defense of the Washington Football Team's Name Yet. In it, City Paper reports that:

This Washington Post letter to the editor presents a pretty peculiar argument in defense of the Washington football team's racist name: If the team name is changed, how will parents in 2525 explain the great legacy of Native Americans to their children? John Kosko of Germantown, Md., submitted the letter, which largely consists of a mock ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Paper.

BostonBully

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2013
O.K. all you "BIG SHOTS" out there.
When are the Atlanta Braves and FSU "semi-holes" going to change there names????
Oh yea, lets drop that super offensive "tomahawk-chop" and chant they use too!
Shall we keep going here?
Whats good for one is good for all !!
Get a life you jack-holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Left out of AHCA fight, Democrats let their gra... 3 hr USA Today 3
News The American people shut down Republicans' repe... 3 hr YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... Fri Aponi 21
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mar 23 SKANKHUNT42 1,122
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Mar 22 Lawrence Wolf 122
News I knew Gov. Schwarzenegger. Mr. Trump, you're n... Mar 21 Roma 4
News DOJ faults police response in 2015 Minneapolis ... Mar 21 anonymous 1
More from around the web