Combative Maine governor in three-way...

Combative Maine governor in three-way re-election race

There are 12 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 8, 2014, titled Combative Maine governor in three-way re-election race. In it, USA Today reports that:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage is in a tough re-election race against an independent who almost beat him four years ago and a popular openly gay House Democrat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Oppposition needs to unite to stomp this Teabagger weasel into the turf. He's an embarrassment to Maine and to America.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Oppposition needs to unite to stomp this Teabagger weasel into the turf. He's an embarrassment to Maine and to America.
The right-wing in this country is a bunch of unpatriotic racist...

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the worst. One can only hope they're a tinier minority than they seem, and just make a lot of noise.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jun 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
How would you know back der in Harlem boy. You done shown how stupid you be already.

Paris

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the worst. One can only hope they're a tinier minority than they seem, and just make a lot of noise.
You can't prove his lie, nor can you prove yours.........keep trying nimrod.........your burning daylight.

Paris

#6 Jun 8, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz: Obama 'lawlessness' responsible for crisis..ILLEGALS POUR INTO USA

The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight:

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:
—“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT IT ON HIS TELEPROMTER OR ON MSNBC SO HE WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Cruz.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Cruz told us all last year he would renounce his Canadian citizenship.

His word is every bit as good as yours.

He must be French Canadian...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove his lie
Flashback:
Le Jimbo wrote:
<
So tell us, since being found guilty and given the death penalty......WHY IS KHALID SHEKH MOHAMMED STILL ALIVE..

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
You done shown how stupid you be already.
Flashback:
Le Jimbo wrote:
<
So tell us, since being found guilty and given the death penalty......WHY IS KHALID SHEKH MOHAMMED STILL ALIVE..

Location hidden

#11 Jun 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Cruz told us all last year he would renounce his Canadian citizenship.
His word is every bit as good as yours.
He must be French Canadian...
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
How's that Barefoot taste since it's always in your mouth. Nobody likes you anymore.
I've never seen so many negative Judgements in my life!
I think most sane Americans feel that same negativity about all democrats right now.
Keep a suckin' on dem dere toes. You must have big feet to fill THAT big mouth of yours.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Jun 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>How's that Barefoot taste since it's always in your mouth. Nobody likes you anymore.
I've never seen so many negative Judgements in my life!
I think most sane Americans feel that same negativity about all democrats right now.
Keep a suckin' on dem dere toes. You must have big feet to fill THAT big mouth of yours.
Keep suckin' on dem dere Kock Bros knobs you love so much.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>How's that Barefoot taste since it's always in your mouth.
I see what you have in your mouth everyday, eggman, and you don't even make them wash it off first.

You aren't really in a position to cast stones, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is going on at the Washington Post? 18 min one way or another 5
News Michael Moore tears up copy of Washington Post ... 18 hr USA Today 1
News Federal Triangle Metro station to remain closed... 21 hr USA Today 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri HotnPhx 1,091
News Paul Janensch: Megyn Kelly takes a gamble movin... Fri Selling Damaged G... 1
News Study shows Facebook's growth as campaign news ... Fri Selling Damaged G... 1
News Weird Chico: A to Z Thu Rev Cash Dollar 1
More from around the web