a Dr. Deatha is dead, Germany concludes

Sep 23, 2012 Full story: Bend Bulletin

The hunt for Aribert Ferdinand Heim, a Nazi fugitive and concentration camp doctor, has officially come to a close, German authorities announced after they determined that the man known as Dr.

Full Story
Ghostwhisperhubp ages

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
German courts have deemed "Dr Death" to be dead and closed out Aribert Heim's case??? How can you close out a case with no DNA and no body--relying on only a well planted suitcase with authentic documents stuffed inside? Dr Death is VERY much alive and many have ignored his real whereabouts in Billings Montana. I say do a LEGITIMATE investigation and DNA analysis on the warm body of the hidden Heim in Montana and be done with this disinformation that is being shuffled out to the world. Propaganda-disinformation-cove r ups and deception by many! Aribert Heim is NOT dead regardless of whom spits out these lies..he is hidden up in the Heights of Billings Montana and many keep lying.
ghostwhisper77 hubpages

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Auto erotic asphyxiation? If this situation wasn't so serious and important...you know...a HIDDEN NAZI up in Billings Montana with a U.S government phone block on the telephone lines-a man who brags and states he worked for the CIA ops team -- states he has lived all over South America with a box of money from Argentina in his garage--says he lived next door to Salvador Allende (the ASSASSINATED Chilean President) and this VERY same man shows up in pictures with Allende and Pinochet from 1973--this same man who giggles about eugenics and talks constantly about how the US gov has killed his "team"and is very paranoid that a waitress bartender was sent to kill him lol (we make drinks for consumption--we don't kill people wIth alcoholic beverages FYI) but being that Aribert Heim has given poison injections that can be tr acked all around the globe...(He knew the poet Neruda btw)I can see why he would be paranoid...a man who looks exactly like the MOST WANTED age enhanced photograph and wowzie just happens to have the very same infamous scars on the right side of his face...oh wait and RUDY his son looks just like him also....yawnnnnnn. you bore me and you don't scare me with the filth you say and send me. Just curious here "Mr auto asphyxiation" but are you the same person who sent me the note "YOU'RE dead? Or are you the one who sent along photographs of mutilated bodies to me telling me "to look at the PURTY pictures?" Who ever you are...let's be real clear...you don't scare me and I will not stop until Aribert Heim is brought to justice. We both know that DR DEATH is still alive and this is all propaganda and disinformation AGAIN. You got your pink panties twisted again now didn't cha? Stop protecting evil! i
Spathis wrote:
This does not have anything to do with auto-erotic asphyxiation, does it?
pablo neruda

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
PABLO NERUDA WAS INJECTED AND MURDERED BY DR. PRICE AKA DR ARIBERT HEIM...CIA GOV SPOOK..ON THE PAYROLLS!

HEIM STILL ALIVE UNDER ALIAS IN BILLINGS MONTANA...MANY STILL LYING!!

Heim is not dead in Cairo paupers grave! Protected and given immunity in the United States...alias...

Salvador Allende murdered also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Oberlin's... 13 hr Iwantmycountryback 2
Cuba and the Ghosts in America's Backyard Tue Cordwainer Trout 11
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... Tue STFU 56
No title Dec 20 Baal Zephon 1
Rand Paul: Jeb Busha s Common Core support woul... Dec 17 Cordwainer Trout 3
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Dec 16 Ace75 692
Grammy Nominees 2015: The Full List Dec 14 Octopus 12
More from around the web