China tightens border searches to punish North Korea as US asks for sterner measures

China is trying to punish ally North Korea for its nuclear and missile tests, stepping up inspections of North Korean-bound cargo in a calibrated effort to send a message of Chinese pique without further provoking a testy Pyongyang government. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#90 Apr 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Yes you should reconize fantasies if anyone would as that is what you live in most of the time.
First learn how to spell correctly and how to create a grammatically correct sentence. Then you can try to insult me. Reading that sentence is like trying to finish a fu-cked up jigsaw puzzle.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#91 Apr 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't realize that he lives in a world of fantasies. At least we have a unicorn lair in North Korea. Also, the internet was invented here in NK. Too bad that stupid hasbarat will never get to live near the unicorn lair like we do.
Ya.

You live in a unicorn lair.

And I am God, the lord and savior of the universe. I cause supernovas for fun because I like the sound of suns exploding. Oh and by the way, I created that Unicorn lair that you have. And I fucked that Unicorn too when she transformed herself into a human. She was HAWT!!!!
supergoo

Wisbech, UK

#92 Apr 4, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat and it is obvious from your comments of double speak,lies and scripted bot comebacks.If you support what israel and the american government are doing you are a terrorist supporter.
I thought that I would join this topic of debate as it looked interesting but, apart from a few threads, most of this forum seems to be full of insults and very childish behaviour.

It seems to me that it is worth coming into the conversation when you are not involved in it. They shouldn't allow children on these forums because they are adult topics about which you children know nothing about. I'm going to find a forum that you are not in. Good luck to the rest of you!
hasbarat

Elk River, MN

#93 Apr 4, 2013
I need directions to the unicorn lair!
koarrhea

Norristown, PA

#94 Apr 4, 2013
North Korea sux. They are the fake and all talk. Why are all the people in that country skin and bones and their leader is a porker. It's really sad to see how desperate people are willing to risk everything for nothing. There are single people here in the US worth more than their entire country.
North Korea should be ignored and eventually be split between China and South Korea. Or they can keep on harming Asia which can only be good for the west. They can take their one missile and stick it in their rear. Thanks Dennis Rodman for introducing crack to your boi Kimmy
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#95 Apr 5, 2013
I see the terrorist supporting internet propagandist (hasbarats) are still on here hiding behind all sorts of names to spread their scripted lies and disinformation in support of the american government and its 80 year war agenda.Might interest these hasbarats to know that the majority of americans are against what the american government is doing world wide.
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

#96 Apr 6, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see the terrorist supporting internet propagandist (hasbarats) are still on here hiding behind all sorts of names to spread their scripted lies and disinformation in support of the american government and its 80 year war agenda.Might interest these hasbarats to know that the majority of americans are against what the american government is doing world wide.
Incorrect
and Kim Jong-un needs to be removed from power and the KPA destroyed. I know you secretly agree with me.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#97 Apr 7, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't realize that he lives in a world of fantasies. At least we have a unicorn lair in North Korea. Also, the internet was invented here in NK. Too bad that stupid hasbarat will never get to live near the unicorn lair like we do.
There have never ever been unicorns on earth...ever....the Internet was not invented in North Korea, your leader did not drive at the age of three, you all live in the pathetic fantasy land fat Kim invented in his sick little mind.
The rest of he world laughs at North Korea.
atilla the Han

Australia

#98 Apr 7, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
There have never ever been unicorns on earth...ever....the Internet was not invented in North Korea, your leader did not drive at the age of three, you all live in the pathetic fantasy land fat Kim invented in his sick little mind.
The rest of he world laughs at North Korea.
dear susan,
north korea is the darling of united states of america. think about it, how much south korea going to spend on military upgrade? not to mention japan. It is good for the economy!!! especially USA is in the financial quagmire at the moment, every penny counts. Who going to pay for the soldiers and finance the military complex? Thank god for creating so many pathetic nations around the world, thanks to soldiers at the Arlington, may them rest in peace in the home of the brave and in the land of free.
Xnavy

Hood River, OR

#99 Apr 7, 2013
We all wonder just how crazy Kim is and why they (NK, the last three generations of NK leadership) has spent so much time,money and manpower on developing so much hatred toward the south and the USA. I think this is what will happen next. Sometime between 4/10-4/15 they will cross the 38th paralell with troops and short range non- nuc. missels. When the fighting gets hot,he could either stop or use what ever nuc. weapons he has toward us. He is in a consolidation of power mode and he has gone too far to simply back away without some kind of action to save face and to prove to his general staff that he has cohones (balls). Otherwise he will lose whatever backing he has and be thought of as the weak,sick little misguided juvie he is. And if that happens they will " do away" with him rather than spend the next 40 years under his rule and ideology. He is treated like a god by the people...that's a hard position to maintain!
There was a special regarding an article in Nat,l Geographic about a opthmalogist who was aloud to enter NK to do lens replacements on blind citizens. The goal was to 1,000 patients in the 10days visa he had and had a film crew with him to " document" the surgeries. They doc. Much more than the surgeries tho. The point was,he finished the 1,000 and on removing the eye-protecting patches everyone of the patients went to a pic of Kim and kneeled down with tears and thanked Kim for their sight...not the doctor that preformed the surgeries. So you get a pic of what kind of mentality we are up against...we'll see in the next few days what kind of BALLS we are up against us.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#100 Apr 7, 2013
If what you say is true...then he will be sealing his death warrant.
Matthew

Melton Mowbray, UK

#101 Apr 7, 2013
Xnavy wrote:
We all wonder just how crazy Kim is and why they (NK, the last three generations of NK leadership) has spent so much time,money and manpower on developing so much hatred toward the south and the USA. I think this is what will happen next. Sometime between 4/10-4/15 they will cross the 38th paralell with troops and short range non- nuc. missels. When the fighting gets hot,he could either stop or use what ever nuc. weapons he has toward us. He is in a consolidation of power mode and he has gone too far to simply back away without some kind of action to save face and to prove to his general staff that he has cohones (balls). Otherwise he will lose whatever backing he has and be thought of as the weak,sick little misguided juvie he is. And if that happens they will " do away" with him rather than spend the next 40 years under his rule and ideology. He is treated like a god by the people...that's a hard position to maintain!
There was a special regarding an article in Nat,l Geographic about a opthmalogist who was aloud to enter NK to do lens replacements on blind citizens. The goal was to 1,000 patients in the 10days visa he had and had a film crew with him to " document" the surgeries. They doc. Much more than the surgeries tho. The point was,he finished the 1,000 and on removing the eye-protecting patches everyone of the patients went to a pic of Kim and kneeled down with tears and thanked Kim for their sight...not the doctor that preformed the surgeries. So you get a pic of what kind of mentality we are up against...we'll see in the next few days what kind of BALLS we are up against us.
Though I think it's more likely North Korea will attack the South again, he has nothing capable of hitting the United States mainland, he'l more likely nuke his own capital city Pyongyang by mistake as their technology is so shit.

Since: Apr 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#102 Apr 8, 2013
China shall close the boarder
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#103 Apr 9, 2013
A smart China would unite with North Korea.China certainly understands they and Russia are the #1 goal of the american israel controlled government and I suspect they are already taking steps to stop that plan.The american economy is close to total collapse and the world can see it.The war mongers and war criminals who control the american government for israel are now desperate to create a ww3 type of event just as they did after the 1929 collapse of the american economy.
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

#104 Apr 9, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
A smart China would unite with North Korea.China certainly understands they and Russia are the #1 goal of the american israel controlled government and I suspect they are already taking steps to stop that plan.The american economy is close to total collapse and the world can see it.The war mongers and war criminals who control the american government for israel are now desperate to create a ww3 type of event just as they did after the 1929 collapse of the american economy.
More stupidity from you, hasbarat? China doesn't care and Xi Jinping has expressed his irritation about NK for the world to hear.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#107 Apr 14, 2013
Continue to live in your terrorist supporting war mongering fantasy land jewish hasbarat.
hasbarat

Tucson, AZ

#108 Apr 14, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Continue to live in your terrorist supporting war mongering fantasy land jewish hasbarat.
Xi Jinping hates your homeland North Korea. GET OVER IT!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#109 Apr 14, 2013
Same goofy comments hasbarat??
hasbarat

Tucson, AZ

#110 Apr 14, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Same goofy comments hasbarat??
Goofy only because you don't like them. Truth is a goofy thing to someone as dense and idiotic like you.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#111 Apr 14, 2013
No its goofy because what you post is nothing but lies and propaganda as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Oberlin's... 20 hr Iwantmycountryback 2
Cuba and the Ghosts in America's Backyard Tue Cordwainer Trout 11
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... Tue STFU 56
No title Dec 20 Baal Zephon 1
Rand Paul: Jeb Busha s Common Core support woul... Dec 17 Cordwainer Trout 3
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Dec 16 Ace75 692
Grammy Nominees 2015: The Full List Dec 14 Octopus 12
More from around the web