North Haven plant closing doors and c...

North Haven plant closing doors and costing hundreds their jobs

There are 115 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Apr 30, 2008, titled North Haven plant closing doors and costing hundreds their jobs. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

North Haven _ A plant is closing its doors costing hundreds of workers their jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
who cares

Chelsea, MA

#102 May 23, 2008
North-Haven-Insider wrote:
The Enfield plant is next to close. There are a few rejects from NEG there. Any word on the employment outlook for the mafia wannabies at Northeast? Manatee I heard is at some dump in new jersey. Yo Yo, RC, CC..........
good they should all close
past employee

Whiting, IN

#103 May 23, 2008
wake up that place took a huge nose dive because of jerks like GP
Former NEG jogger

Hamden, CT

#104 May 23, 2008
Flip Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
But.......... Is there any truth to what he claims??
yeah it is...these bastards would sleep all night..hide for 8 hrs...go to the bar and come back..sniff coke..pop pills..etc. I know QW blows but why help sink the ship..i'm sure your families will appreciate you all did that. How do you guys look your wives and kids in the face when you go home...you should be ashamed you had a hand in helping the rest of us lose our jobs.Now i have to move back to peru and raise sheep.
Former NEG jogger

Hamden, CT

#105 May 23, 2008
sammy the bull wrote:
<quoted text>you should get a job writeing parking tickets in india.
You will have a job selling hotdogs on the corner in Staten Island.
Jumpin jackflash

Hamden, CT

#106 May 23, 2008
past employee wrote:
wake up that place took a huge nose dive because of jerks like GP
I agree...his cronies all ran that dump...j.c./r.c./fatbastardwho didntdoshit M.M. They killed that place. Now i have to sell my cardboard box and live under a bridge on longwarf,just when i thought i was getting ahead. thanks guys.
who cares

Chelsea, MA

#107 May 30, 2008
Jumpin jackflash wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...his cronies all ran that dump...j.c./r.c./fatbastardwho didntdoshit M.M. They killed that place. Now i have to sell my cardboard box and live under a bridge on longwarf,just when i thought i was getting ahead. thanks guys.
\we are close to findind out who this mother less person and the only job you will be able to do is collect oins on the subway while sitting on a dolley and drinkng fluids through a straw,so keep it up you will not know what or who will fyou up or when.next watch,your back but it will not help.
baaaaaho

Chelsea, MA

#109 May 30, 2008
Former NEG jogger wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have a job selling hotdogs on the corner in Staten Island.
or one of your family memmbers
North-Haven-Insi der

Montpelier, VT

#110 Jun 1, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text> \we are close to findind out who this mother less person and the only job you will be able to do is collect oins on the subway while sitting on a dolley and drinkng fluids through a straw,so keep it up you will not know what or who will fyou up or when.next watch,your back but it will not help.
Is this guy aware that threats of any type are cataloged and reported to federal and local law enforcement agencies?
Digital Plates

Montpelier, VT

#111 Jun 1, 2008
Just wondering how the job searching has worked out for yo yo. Talk is GP is looking to hire someone to clean his pool during the summer.
Karen

Arlington, TX

#112 Jun 1, 2008
Sign of the times . . . when enough businesses leave maybe CT will do something to make it a better place to do business. Right now, if it weren't for my kids I would be packing.
Curious

Depew, NY

#113 Jun 1, 2008
Believe me NYS is no better and if it weren't for medical insurance we'd be gone also, the taxes are unreal. Jobs are leaving here since NYS isn't business friendly.
former NEG employee

Warrenville, IL

#114 Jul 1, 2008
RR Donnelley, Wells Maine
207=646=9926 ext 362 Stacey Anderson
Human Resources Recruiter
Great place to work. Great company to work for.
I worked at NEG for five years. Good luck to all of you.
Caught in the web

Bronx, NY

#115 Nov 23, 2008
US Web Inc. in Huntington NY is going bankrupt.
They let most of the older workers go. The owners are just trying to screw all the vendors out of their money.Greed wins again.
flyboy

Hartford, CT

#116 Feb 27, 2013
So word on the street is all the dirt bags lost their houses and had to move back home with mom and dad....meanwhile those of us who have a solid work ethic landed on our feet.
flyboy

Hartford, CT

#117 Feb 27, 2013
I work with 2 former NEG guys at my current job....we laugh looking back at all those losers and idiots...guys getting fired foe their girl friends coming in giving haircuts on the press floor...being so doped uo on coke thwir faces were numb...and eating so many pills they were zombies. No place for a good person to work....the good guys landed elsewhere...the scumbags went where they belong....the gutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr HotnPhx 897
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... 23 hr TARP 19
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News 24 Dead in Devastating West Virginia Flooding Jun 26 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Democrats see danger signs in states where Clin... Jun 25 USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jun 24 Vaginal wall odor 50
News Donald Trump: 'No reason' to raise $1 billion Jun 21 Chilli J 118
More from around the web