Stefano Pessina Talks 'Emerging Markets' For Walgreen, Boots

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: Forbes.com

The idea behind the multi-billion-dollar global partnership between Walgreen and Alliance Boots is designed to capitalize on emerging markets that are spending much more on health care and looking to access safe and effective medicines.

Full Story
wag less engaged

Marlborough, MA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
new/emerging market..... cut pays, cut hours, cut service......in what market(s) are these a reality?
SellWAG

Columbus, NC

#2 Dec 7, 2012
wag less engaged wrote:
new/emerging market..... cut pays, cut hours, cut service......in what market(s) are these a reality?
They all got so inspired by playing Borderlands 2 that its all gonna be vending machines. You buy everything from vending machines, even the vendin machines will sell be sold out of vending machines.
chitowndude

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 9, 2012
these guys will f up the company. pessina is now the largest shareholder. i give up i applied to wal mart and roundy's.

if i get a job i am out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hir... 2 hr Asian Guy 32
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt Fri xxxrayted 38
"Jihadi John" Reportedly Unmasked Feb 26 USA Today 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Feb 26 GinaLover 737
The Israeli Referendum Feb 21 USA Today 1
GLAA blasts prostitution crackdown Feb 19 Belle Sexton 3
Minnesota health officials focus on suicide rates Feb 19 Clueless Officials 2
More from around the web