Annus horribilis: Barack Obama has lost much of his re-election momentum.

There are 6 comments on the The Age story from Dec 15, 2013, titled Annus horribilis: Barack Obama has lost much of his re-election momentum.. In it, The Age reports that:

Washington: It has been a long year for US President Barack Obama. In January he celebrated his second inauguration, only to be named over the weekend as having the worst year in Washington by his hometown paper, The Washington Post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Lol good for him.
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 18, 2013
LOL!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Lets keep this very very good story up on top also.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#4 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
Lets keep this very very good story up on top also.
oh my 'wild child', annus horribilis sounds like the the best reason for obama to dump his boyfriend and make michelle quit giving him dirty looks. no wonder the country has been going to hell in a handbasket.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2013
heavytune wrote:
<quoted text>oh my 'wild child', annus horribilis sounds like the the best reason for obama to dump his boyfriend and make michelle quit giving him dirty looks. no wonder the country has been going to hell in a handbasket.
he is now being compared to nixon the other idiot president.no help left for obama.he made his bed.michelle might like him better if he would stop ignoring her, taking pics of himself.but really I thought moochelle was his boyfriend.sure looks like a man to me .no?
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#6 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>he is now being compared to nixon the other idiot president.no help left for obama.he made his bed.michelle might like him better if he would stop ignoring her, taking pics of himself.but really I thought moochelle was his boyfriend.sure looks like a man to me .no?
oh 'wild child', don't let that mustache fool you. of course obamas new promotion of health care using drag queens is.... oh my...wait a minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Staffer resigns amid Obama's Daughter Contr... 38 min Tazo 1
News Forbes Five Hip-Hop Rich List 2015: Preview & C... 8 hr I Need You So 2
News Obama's Presidential Library Will Be In Chicago... May 1 Tazo 1
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage Apr 30 Machbuster 110
News Understanding the assault on Black interests Apr 29 Minneserable 2
legitimate publishing offer? (Jul '08) Apr 28 ShirleyWill12 83
News Gay NYC businessmen who hosted Ted Cruz try to ... Apr 27 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
More from around the web