Drug cartel leader El Chapo arrested in Mazatlan

Feb 22, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LA Observed

Joaquin Guzman Loera, the kingpin of the Sinaloa Cartel who escaped from prison in a laundry cart 13 years ago, was taken into custody Saturday morning in a raid on a condominium tower in coastal Mazatlan.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2014
StevenCare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

El Chapo,
Let's see how accurate I am: In the previous couple years thousands of pounds of dope and cash have been stolen. And certain people have accepted money only to still betray you. Certain women have been a source of conflict and controversy between multiple organizations both in the US, Europe, Mexico, Brazil, and other latin countries? How close am I?
Duke of Earl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

El Chapo,

Not that I have any special interest the drug industry as I don't consume on any level. Well, weed but I don't inhale!

Anyway, I'm going to show you some of your old informants.... got to be good with Philosophy.

PS: You thought I wasn't aware?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••