Drug cartel leader El Chapo arrested ...

Drug cartel leader El Chapo arrested in Mazatlan

There are 2 comments on the LA Observed story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Drug cartel leader El Chapo arrested in Mazatlan. In it, LA Observed reports that:

Joaquin Guzman Loera, the kingpin of the Sinaloa Cartel who escaped from prison in a laundry cart 13 years ago, was taken into custody Saturday morning in a raid on a condominium tower in coastal Mazatlan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Observed.

StevenCare

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2014
El Chapo,
Let's see how accurate I am: In the previous couple years thousands of pounds of dope and cash have been stolen. And certain people have accepted money only to still betray you. Certain women have been a source of conflict and controversy between multiple organizations both in the US, Europe, Mexico, Brazil, and other latin countries? How close am I?
Duke of Earl

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2014
El Chapo,

Not that I have any special interest the drug industry as I don't consume on any level. Well, weed but I don't inhale!

Anyway, I'm going to show you some of your old informants.... got to be good with Philosophy.

PS: You thought I wasn't aware?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: If FBI spied on campaign, it would be 'b... 34 min CodeTalker 54
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 2 hr gnnn 111
News Joe Biden: the liberal everyman spoiling for a ... May 18 Prosperity Fundie... 105
News Some see bitter Wisconsin race as next midterm ... May 17 Republicans Shill... 4
News 2010 Cadillac DTS Review (Nov '09) May 16 Leo George Jr 6
News If Trump is really waging a war on the press, t... May 16 USA Today 1
News Trumpa s new a Stormya story stuns many in West... May 14 Trump is a joke 90