Obama admin 'cherry-picked intelligen...

Obama admin 'cherry-picked intelligence' to justify Syria strike

There are 50 comments on the Final Call story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Obama admin 'cherry-picked intelligence' to justify Syria strike. In it, Final Call reports that:

Washington knew Syrian rebels could produce sarin gas but "cherry-picked" intel to blame President Assad for the Aug. 21 attack on Ghouta, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has revealed, citing senior U.S. security sources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George

Red Deer, Canada

#42 Dec 24, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that's a fair assumption given the U.S. track record. What's really stunning about this is how the American sheep never learn! Oh,... they lied about weapons in Iraq but they're telling the truth about Syria? Come on!
You do know that the US is not in Syria, right???
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#44 Dec 24, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you lack a brain, right???

right.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#45 Dec 24, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does your comment have to do with the American people believing the constant lies our government tells?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#46 Dec 25, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does your comment have to do with the American people believing the constant lies our government tells?
Good question!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#47 Dec 25, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems George who has an expert opinion on everything under the sun, is experiencing some problems answering simple questions unfortunately.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#48 Dec 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in the anti-west fanatic club as well always negative on everything even on Christmas. Hehe
Avenger

United States

#49 Dec 25, 2013
I like to cherry pick my intelligence too. That's why my intellect is the pits.
Vladimir P

United States

#50 Dec 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank me after the reception.

But please, not in French.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#52 Dec 26, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems George who has an expert opinion on everything under the sun, is experiencing some problems answering simple questions unfortunately.
Yeah, the "expert opinion" if a space cadet!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#53 Dec 29, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you lack a brain, right???
right.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 12 hr chuckles 1,162
News Barbara Harrison - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Apr '08) 14 hr Nancy 87
News In the Trump era, a D.C. group has formed to he... Tue USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Tue Merchant of Alzhe... 144
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... Jun 19 totallydisgusted 1
News Milwaukee County sheriff rescinds Homeland Secu... Jun 18 GEORGE 1
News Reports say Mueller probe now examining possibl... Jun 15 joe 2
More from around the web