Obama admin 'cherry-picked intelligence' to justify Syria strike

Full story: Final Call

Washington knew Syrian rebels could produce sarin gas but "cherry-picked" intel to blame President Assad for the Aug. 21 attack on Ghouta, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has revealed, citing senior U.S. security sources.
Comments
21 - 40 of 50 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 23, 2013
 
ocxz wrote:
two morons from Canada.
Not even one can help the other one.
that's because we are both fine and getting ready to enjoy a wonderful Christmas
mxlplx

Underhill, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 23, 2013
 
Be sure to light a candle for the Syrian Christians your oppressed salafist sidekicks are slaughtering as we speak.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 23, 2013
 
ocxz wrote:
two morons from Canada.
Not even one can help the other one.
The cold Canadian air froze their brains.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 23, 2013
 
mxlplx wrote:
Be sure to light a candle for the Syrian Christians your oppressed salafist sidekicks are slaughtering as we speak.
And the many thousands of innocent Syrians who were murdered because morons like them supported and armed those despicable insurgents linked with AlQaeda terrorists.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 23, 2013
 
Assad killed 300 innocent people in the last week with barrel bombs and you have the gall to make these comments, you are both pathetic
pot

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 23, 2013
 
I think this forum is their way of taking a break from sh*gging moose. Or as they like to call them, their wives!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 23, 2013
 
pot wrote:
I think this forum is their way of taking a break from sh*gging moose. Or as they like to call them, their wives!!
And here I thought you were more responsible and could carry on a conversation, my mistake, I am going to leave all the childish rantings behind from now on and not reply to any of this childish ramblings
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 23, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he is feeling left out!!
Just a bunch of losers who can't stand any criticism of another evil dictator who blew up his own country.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 23, 2013
 
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bunch of losers who can't stand any criticism of another evil dictator who blew up his own country.
I am afraid the worst is yet to come, there is too much damage to bring the 2 or 4 sides together and too much hatred for Assad and his Regime. I am guessing they will try to leave some barrels at the palace next for a Christmas present for the Assad family.
mxlplx

Underhill, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 23, 2013
 
"Evil dictator" LOL

Too many Marvel comic books for these two.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 23, 2013
 
mxlplx wrote:
"Evil dictator" LOL
Too many Marvel comic books for these two.
Yeah, those fools actually think that Assad is bad but those AlQaeda suicide bombing terrorists are wonderful!! LOL!!!
mxlplx

Underhill, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 23, 2013
 
Putin said the other day on Obama and Snowden: "I'm jealous of Obama, that he can get away with it."

McCain, in one of his rare moments of lucidity, said during a freudian slip: "I'm jealous of Assad, that I couldn't get away with bombing indiscriminately but he can."

Judge them both as you see fit. I know I have.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 24, 2013
 
mxlplx wrote:
Putin said the other day on Obama and Snowden: "I'm jealous of Obama, that he can get away with it."
McCain, in one of his rare moments of lucidity, said during a freudian slip: "I'm jealous of Assad, that I couldn't get away with bombing indiscriminately but he can."
Judge them both as you see fit. I know I have.
The government is worried that Snowden will soon leak documents confirming Western plans to fuel insurgencies and institute "regime changes" all over the Middle East, including Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 24, 2013
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, those fools actually think that Assad is bad but those AlQaeda suicide bombing terrorists are wonderful!! LOL!!!
No, we think Assad is a Terrorist and the al queda are monsters, we do not support either, you are just too stupid to understand that point.. You think Assad is your idol and you reward him with praise everytime he kills women and children, BIG DIFFERENCE
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 24, 2013
 
mxlplx wrote:
Putin said the other day on Obama and Snowden: "I'm jealous of Obama, that he can get away with it."
McCain, in one of his rare moments of lucidity, said during a freudian slip: "I'm jealous of Assad, that I couldn't get away with bombing indiscriminately but he can."
Judge them both as you see fit. I know I have.
Post a link to both comments as they are both lies!!!!
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 24, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we think Assad is a Terrorist and the al queda are monsters, we do not support either, you are just too stupid to understand that point.. You think Assad is your idol and you reward him with praise everytime he kills women and children, BIG DIFFERENCE
No, you don't think, even if there are 2 of you nutjobs.
BIG DIFFERENCE
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 24, 2013
 
pot wrote:
I think this forum is their way of taking a break from sh*gging moose. Or as they like to call them, their wives!!
You are a disrespectful idiot
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 24, 2013
 
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't think, even if there are 2 of you nutjobs.
BIG DIFFERENCE
Can you ask your mother to help write coherent sentences please? you make no sense
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 24, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we think Assad is a Terrorist and the al queda are monsters, we do not support either, you are just too stupid to understand that point.. You think Assad is your idol and you reward him with praise everytime he kills women and children, BIG DIFFERENCE
He understands they lie daily.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 24, 2013
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The government is worried that Snowden will soon leak documents confirming Western plans to fuel insurgencies and institute "regime changes" all over the Middle East, including Syria.
I'd say that's a fair assumption given the U.S. track record. What's really stunning about this is how the American sheep never learn! Oh,... they lied about weapons in Iraq but they're telling the truth about Syria? Come on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••