EPA: Plan to cut power plant emission...

EPA: Plan to cut power plant emissions gives 'flexibility'

There are 30 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 2, 2014, titled EPA: Plan to cut power plant emissions gives 'flexibility'. In it, USA Today reports that:

Taking a historic step to fight climate change, the Environmental Protection Agency today proposed a plan to slash carbon dioxide emissions from existing power plants 30% nationwide by 2030.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Jun 3, 2014
well youcan open up a coalmine, but we're gonna bankrupt it.

first promise he's kept
litesong

Everett, WA

#24 Jun 3, 2014
inbred grinning anus wrote:
well youcan(sic) open up a coalmine,.......
........but you can't get animals or people to survive on the polluted rainwaters & water tables that run out of the coal mine.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 Jun 3, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are a dumbass,LMAO.
You pinned that knucklehead good. He's likes Radical Muslims and Bricks like Obama does. He is a mental catastrophe, endemic of the clueless Democrats across our dying country.
They wanted a Muslim president and they got one. I don't know why.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#26 Jun 3, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
........but you can't get animals or people to survive on the polluted rainwaters & water tables that run out of the coal mine.
I thought you libs only drank bottled water? If you kill coal, where will you get the electricity to charge your electric car?
lucky liberal

Conroe, TX

#27 Jun 3, 2014
This reminds me of the the so-called War on Coal is reminiscent of the War on Tobacco during the 1990s. But the public may not be ready to take up arms against climate change the way it was open to battling cigarettes.
Obamacare KILLED my Mom

Ames, IA

#28 Jun 3, 2014
Countdown To Freedom wrote:
The EPA and the IRS have become legalized American terrorist organizations under the Obama Administration.
Yeah, I remember how nice it was to work with the IRS before Obama.
Since he came into office, all the IRS does is make free US citizens pay taxes, and then spend that tax money on stuff you don't like. Bastards.
And don't get me stared on the EPA.
Those poor multi billion dollar energy companies are going to have to follow all those rules so stupid poor people can have blue skies and clean water, and fish and turtles can survive.
Fuckin Obama he's worse then China. They don't have an EPA in China. The factories over there don't have follow stupid rules, That's why America is loosing. Because our rich people can't make a fast buck here without having to worry about who they kill, or how many hours workers work, or digging miners out of the ground after a coal mine collapse. Tthat's why China is winning. China has no EPA.......(they also don't have blue skies in any major city}
Trigger

Waipahu, HI

#29 Jun 4, 2014
Splat!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#30 Jun 4, 2014
So do rethugs rather have poison air and undrinkable water like in china?

Why do rethgs want a toxic waste dump made out of our clean nation?

Since: Nov 10

Anniston, AL

#31 Jun 4, 2014
30% by 2030 isn't fast enough we need 100% in 20 years. http://climatecolab.org/web/guest/plans/-/pla...
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#32 Jun 8, 2014
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
when he, the first moose, his spawn, 900 attendants he flies with everywhere stop flying all over the country and world every few days, then maybe he'd be seen giving a tiny ratzasz about the environment. Till then, he and his family are nothing but a bunch of efete 'do as I say not as I do' losers.
So if you'ver EVER flown in a plane, you're basically a global warming terrorist?

LOL

Nutballs like you mean nothing. You KNOW nothing. Our leaders need to meet more and make decisions to reduce warming. They can't do that sitting in mud huts, and of course as a Denier you don't really think they should anyway!

Hypocritical buffoon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 16 hr Trumps in the gutter 249
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 INVESTIGATE 1
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 anonymous 2
News Moore denies sexual misconduct, but GOP fears e... Dec 8 jimani_privac 230
News Replacing Tillerson Would Lead to More Hawkish ... Dec 8 jimani_privac 4
News Illegal immigrants lose jobs edge (Mar '09) Dec 6 Rico the King 461
News John Conyers just ducked out the back door to e... Dec 5 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web