EPA: Plan to cut power plant emissions gives 'flexibility'

Jun 2, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Taking a historic step to fight climate change, the Environmental Protection Agency today proposed a plan to slash carbon dioxide emissions from existing power plants 30% nationwide by 2030.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
radiofreeeameric a

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

obama continues to show a callous disregard toward Congress(who needs Congress?);a callous disregard toward the U.S. constitution(what Constitution?);a callous disregard toward the average Americans electric bill(let them eat cake).When the Republicans control the Senate and the House its time to start impeachment procedures.
Obamacare KILLED my Mom

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

radiofreeeamerica wrote:
obama continues to show a callous disregard toward Congress(who needs Congress?);a callous disregard toward the U.S. constitution(what Constitution?);a callous disregard toward the average Americans electric bill(let them eat cake).When the Republicans control the Senate and the House its time to start impeachment procedures.
Yeah....
Impeachment.
Let me know how that goes for ya.
radiofreeeameric a

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare KILLED my Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....
Impeachment.
Let me know how that goes for ya.
I wont be doing it.First the Republicans must win the Senate and retain control of the House.If they can do that then the leadership must have the stones to press forward with this-which I doubt.Finally you need 2/3rds vote for impeachment in the Senate to kick obama out and that wont happen.So its all a pipe dream-kinda like 1998 when Clinton was impeached.Nothing like a good pipe dream to start the week.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Generating capacity and usage hit 100% this winter and typically every summer large urban cities have rolling brown/blackouts as the demand exceeds capacity. Now we have even less capacity then last summer and EPA will make sure 800 more plants close down. Would hate to be in a blackout city like chicongo when the A/C goes off.

Someday the treehugging prius driving loons will realize that unicornfarts do not powwer their world.
Countdown To Freedom

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

The EPA and the IRS have become legalized American terrorist organizations under the Obama Administration.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Well-done, Mr. President, not only does this help the environment, combat global warming, and take us away from the foolishness of dependency upon fossil fuels, it has the added benefit of making Righties' heads explode.

God bless you sir! LOL

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Countdown To Freedom wrote:
The EPA and the IRS have become legalized American terrorist organizations under the Obama Administration.
You are anti-American terrorist. Self-destruct immediately.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Captain Yesterday wrote:
Well-done, Mr. President, not only does this help the environment, combat global warming, and take us away from the foolishness of dependency upon fossil fuels, it has the added benefit of making Righties' heads explode.
God bless you sir! LOL
when he, the first moose, his spawn, 900 attendants he flies with everywhere stop flying all over the country and world every few days, then maybe he'd be seen giving a tiny ratzasz about the environment. Till then, he and his family are nothing but a bunch of efete 'do as I say not as I do' losers.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

radiofreeeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>I wont be doing it.First the Republicans must win the Senate and retain control of the House.If they can do that then the leadership must have the stones to press forward with this-which I doubt.Finally you need 2/3rds vote for impeachment in the Senate to kick obama out and that wont happen.So its all a pipe dream-kinda like 1998 when Clinton was impeached.Nothing like a good pipe dream to start the week.
you also need an impeachable offense which , even in your tin foil covered fantasy world , you do not have...
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who="radioactive frickin' re-pubic-lick-un"]Nothing like a good pipe dream to start the week.[/QUOTE]

"re-pubic-lick-uns" are a bad pipe dream, spreadin' radioactivity, pollution & lies.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you also need an impeachable offense which , even in your tin foil covered fantasy world , you do not have...
How about failure to enforce U.S. laws?How about :government by edict.The hell with Congress I*ll just declare these regulations to be the law of the land irregardless of legislative or judicial branches of government.Theres plenty of obama offenses.How about what he just did:traded five taliban war criminals for who is possibly a traitor.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

What does this Muslim got against electricity?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
What does this Muslim got against electricity?
Nothing, when you're sitting in a chair connected to it.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

John Boehner Gets Busted Lying About Obama’s New Carbon Rules That He Never Read

The factfinders realized that yes indeed, these accusations came straight a U.S. Chamber of Commerce...

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/02/boehne...

hahahahahaha..the death chamber of commerce, leading owned-orangeman around by the nose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Perhaps the Muslim in Chief knows that the Muslims in the oil rich countries can get a premium for fuel once coal is dead.
This Muslim president takes care of his Muslim buds.
Not our Veterans but his Muslim Bros seem to be getting all the brakes from Ft Hood to Benghazi to trading 5 Osama Bin Ladins for one Muslim converted non-POW deserter.
Perhaps the world is learning that Obama is the enemy within America.
Perhaps Obama has already thrown some bricks at women's heads when he was a kid. Dreams of his Muslim Father? HMMM
A sane person could not deny that possibility at this point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, when you're sitting in a chair connected to it.
Muslim protecting Muslim. That's what I'm beginning to see. Very. very. clearly. Wisecracks or no wisecracks.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
Perhaps the Muslim in Chief knows that the Muslims in the oil rich countries can get a premium for fuel once coal is dead.
This Muslim president takes care of his Muslim buds.
Not our Veterans but his Muslim Bros seem to be getting all the brakes from Ft Hood to Benghazi to trading 5 Osama Bin Ladins for one Muslim converted non-POW deserter.
Perhaps the world is learning that Obama is the enemy within America.
Perhaps Obama has already thrown some bricks at women's heads when he was a kid. Dreams of his Muslim Father? HMMM
A sane person could not deny that possibility at this point.
Perhaps you're an idiot. LMAO.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Ahhhhh nothing like during a depression to make it worse. Keep printing da dollars. That will fix it. wars it will be. Both domestic and foreign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

The Muslims in Saudi Arabia are grinning widely because of Obama's help. More Money gives them more power.
That's what our Muslim in Chief wants.
That Muslim brick thrower doesn't care if we all pay $10.00 for a gallon of gas. Couldn't care less.
Other countries must see that Obama is their enemy also. Not just ours.
Fred

Oakley, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you're an idiot. LMAO.
Perhaps you are a dumbass,LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••