How much do you trust Martha Stewart'...

How much do you trust Martha Stewart's judgment of - a good thing'?

There are 4 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Mar 7, 2013, titled How much do you trust Martha Stewart's judgment of - a good thing'?. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Have you been following Martha Stewart's testimony in the lawsuit Macy's has brought against J.C. Penney, and Martha's side deal to provide product to JCP's new concept And so have I, because I am a dyed-in-the-wool Martha appreciator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

TSN

Hampton, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Well we buy a lot, we are poor, don't wash our clothes as much as rich people, hope this doesn't worry her daughter. Check out her testimony, what a piece of work.

Does it tell you who old, over the hill Stewart hangs out with?

She lives in a cute house, cute garden,(throwing up here)....... Writes about nice things. My or my the hardships of a millionaire, no one suffers like them.

Yet, like Ronnie, she smiles and smiles, yet can't seem to tolerate "the little people".

Please, JCP, Martha Stewart, just go alway, go peddle your wares at a flea market. There was a reason you made a deal with Kmart, no one else wanted your crap until Macy's pulled your ass out of the fire, how do you repay them?

About the same way JCP does business.

No one is buying this farce from Stewart, JCP, or Ronnie the JCP clown.
22 cents

Cathedral City, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Well... this is what I think. If Martha goes with JC Penney, it will fail. Why would you go with JCP when they are going downhill fast. Stay with Macy's, they will stay open. Her products will have to be cheaper or they won't sell. Plus she will risk it all when they close stores.
bob haller

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Yep martha would of likely not made the deal with JCP if she had known how bad JCP sales would fall.

Frankly I hoped marthas contract with macys would be cancelled, and she would be stuck with JCP. While it went thru bankruptcy and out of business.
JCPENNY EMPLOYEE

Holualoa, HI

#4 Mar 9, 2013
One of the grinning fools first decisions was to do this Martha deal. It showed right from the beginning he is an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 2 min INFIDEL 117
News Why 'Ben-Hur' couldn't win the box office race ... 2 hr Senator Phillipus 8
News Washington Post: U.S. needs illegal immigrants ... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 15
News Drug Treatment Centers Must Walk a Fine Line Wi... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Aug 26 Pentangeli 76
News Clinton Approved Arms Sales After Big Donations... Aug 25 USA Today 1
News UPDATE 1-Jennifer Lawrence ranked world's highe... Aug 23 He Named Me Black... 2
More from around the web