Working vacations? Do you think that Obama isn't "working"<quoted text>
First, the economy was thriving under Bush until the Pelosi/Reid commiecrats took control of congress after the 2006 midterms. 2nd, Bush stopped playing golf out of respect for the military at war; Ocommie's played 90 rounds in 3 years.
And 3rd, how many foreign dignitaries does Ocommie entertain on his surfboard, you communist moron? Bush's Crawwford home was known as "White House West" because of the genuine work he did there.
When libs bash Bush for his Crawford vacations, why do they conveniently FORGET that Bush's visits to Crawford were WORKING vacations.... more like TELECOMMUTING than vacations...
Crawford was a fully functioning Western White House, with communications and staff equivalent to the WH in DC... He hosted foreign dignitaries there as well...
Visitors to the ranch have included:
• Russian President Vladimir Putin, November 2001
• British Prime Minister Tony Blair, April 2002
• Saudi King Abdullah, April 2002, April 2005
• Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, August 2002
• Chinese President Jiang Zémín, October 2002
• Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar, February 2003
• Australian Prime Minister John Howard, May 2003
• Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi Jun'ichiro, May 2003
• Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, July 2003
• Mexican President Vicente Fox, March 2004, March 2005
• Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, April 2004
• Spanish King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía, November 2004
• Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin, March 2005
• Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, April 2005
• Colombian President Álvaro Uribe, August 2005
• German Chancellor Angela Merkel, November 2007
• Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, February 2008
when he's on vacation? You moron.
487 days at Camp David
490 days at Crawford
43 days at Kennebunkport
Bush spent 1/3 of his presidency goofing off.
That maybe a record.
An example of Bush's indifference to disaster:
A few days before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans
Bush was warned that it might be the "big one." (it was)
What did Bush do in preparation?
He flew out to Arizona to help John McCain celebrate