Is Mormonism Still Racist?

Mar 2, 2012 Full story: Slate Magazine 82

A statue of Brigham Young, second president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and namesake of Brigham Young University, stands in the center of Salt Lake City "God has always been discriminatory." So says Randy Bott, a professor of religion at Brigham Young University, in a Washington Post piece by Jason Horowitz .

Full Story
David

Oak Park, MI

#74 Jul 15, 2012
Clown

The name of this country is

"United States of America"

the name of the country south of here is

"United States of Mexico"

So DUMBO... do I need to explain it to you?

This is AMERICA.

And yes you trying to find out my background. Oh I'm poor? No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not. Maybe so. Maybe not.

Yea, your a tired old clown.
Freedom LOST to UN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have got to come up with a better discription of your ability. Like "BUTT LICKER". Isn't that what all Black Liberals ARE ?
You see My agreement is with the United States. Not America. America is a large conntent which spanns north and south. There are Borders between.
BORDERS WHICH NEED TO BE INFORCED ! By EXECUTION....
If you live in Michigan then you are poor. I cannot falt you for that. But I can falt you for vominting for Obama. Of Course YOU are a BUTT KISSER. SENCE YOU are Liberal I would say most likely you are a BUTT SUCKER...
David

Oak Park, MI

#76 Jul 16, 2012
This is the United States of AMERICA.
I am an AMERICAN. Screw you and blow me.
Canada is called the Dominion of Canada not "The Dominion of America"
No other country names itself after the American continent other than America, THIS country.
Every president calls this country America. So screw you, you fascist pig.
Liberty is Freedom LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid Clown. Now that we have established where the SOUTH "IS:. Can I assume you know where the NORTH "IS:?
Of course OUR agreement does not include Canada. YA DO know that is also part of the American Continent. I belive there is a border there, also ?
Of course our COMMUNISTS President (OBAMA) may have had a louse bowel movement on the Constitution, but that LEASE still stands !(If you understand our orignonal agreement ?)
An One other thing. CLOWN Stupid LIBERAL WELFAIR CASE. Most likely you are a Vigger. Woops that is supose to be a large (N) not a (V).
America is a continent. The "United States" is a "Constitutional" Republic on the North American Continent.
If you have plans on killing any giants. Let me know ? There could be help out there ?
David

Oak Park, MI

#77 Jul 16, 2012
There's that little white supremacist.

See Mormons? I told you so. Your religion holds hands with this nonsense.

Where did it come from? White racist hate. It's a testament to your moral failure that you adopted it as your theological canon.

Use the large N, because everytime a black person goes to heaven, which is so frequent, you'll want to go to hell... your father, the devil is saying the same thing you do.

See remember you try to bring God into your world of contemptuous sin. As if God looks at your sayings here and approves. As if God thinks of you as doing right by him. All that you say is a testament of how evil you are.

Oh and on top of that you support blasphemous heresies called "Another Testament".

Well of COURSE you do!
<quoted text>
An One other thing. CLOWN Stupid LIBERAL WELFAIR CASE. Most likely you are a Vigger. Woops that is supose to be a large (N) not a (V).
America is a continent. The "United States" is a "Constitutional" Republic on the North American Continent.
If you have plans on killing any giants. Let me know ? There could be help out there ?
If you only had a clue

San Jose, CA

#78 Jul 17, 2012
There is no help for you...

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#79 Jul 17, 2012
Yea there is.

I got the message. Why are you people copying my name anyway?

Romney is done.

That idiot betrayed America on so many levels

Shipped jobs overseas, took the money into offshore accounts, and paid no taxes.

And you think he cares one shit about your white working class future? He will suck you bone dry and spit out the bones and then look at you like you were too stupid to understand.

But what is SO funny, you'll still agree with whatever he does because you're a slave to him simply because he's a Republican.
If you only had a clue wrote:
There is no help for you...

Location hidden

#80 Jul 17, 2012
Look at you.... you done made it so you can't even say these words anymore:

"I'm an American"

Stupid ass.
<quoted text>
Well stupid Clown. Now that we have established where the SOUTH "IS:. Can I assume you know where the NORTH "IS:?
Of course OUR agreement does not include Canada. YA DO know that is also part of the American Continent. I belive there is a border there, also ?
Of course our COMMUNISTS President (OBAMA) may have had a louse bowel movement on the Constitution, but that LEASE still stands !(If you understand our orignonal agreement ?)

Location hidden

#81 Jul 17, 2012
Romney is imploding.

It's not just a matter of him hoping some VP will come to his rescue.

From this day forward you will see that Romney is slower, dull witted, not as bright as Obama. You will see a man who is trying to adapt to Obama, but then follows the tired Republican sarcastic tit-for-tat routine. Obama can judo that crap in a heartbeat.

So like today, Romney is already twisting Obama's quotes all over the place. And Romney is hoping he can somehow pull some rabbit out of his hat by holding on the tax returns until he has a lock tight excuse. Maybe he's keeping them held up until some time he thinks releasing them will have the maximum impact. Lets assume he paid some fair amount of tax.

But that is by itself proof his campaign is failing. Releasing tax records is like tying shoes. This guy has nothing and is caught in a tax form scandal and it's not even October.

Maybe Romney is hoping that all the scandals will come out soon enough that by November people will forget and vote for him.

Not gonna happen.

The house of cards come a tumbling down.
<quoted text>
If you only had a clue

United States

#83 Jul 18, 2012
David wrote:
This is the United States of AMERICA.
I am an AMERICAN. Screw you and blow me.
Canada is called the Dominion of Canada not "The Dominion of America"
Every president calls this country America. So screw you, you fascist pig.
<quoted text>
Ok, "MORON". I'll answer this. "No other country names itself after the American continent other than America, THIS country."

You are young and STUPID. Ever hear of South America ? An for your information. South America is NOT part of the United States !!!!!!

Go play with your self !
If you only had a clue

United States

#84 Jul 18, 2012
OO Just a second. I should be calling you "david " "CLOWN" Did you get your green card yet.

Do you know where the United States IS ? For sure you must know where South America IS ? An that South America is NOT the United STATES....

Location hidden

#85 Jul 18, 2012
The thread is titled

Is Mormonism still racist?

Well, the last two posts above this one is your answer.\\This guy is a proud Mormon and in the other thread, he's going at it about white this and white that.

So yes. Clearly CLEARLY... Mormonism is racist.

Thanks!

Location hidden

#86 Jul 18, 2012
South America isn't a "COUNTRY", it's a CONTINENT.

Go back to the other thread and yap on and on about guns and television.
<quoted text>
Ok, "MORON". I'll answer this. "No other country names itself after the American continent other than America, THIS country."
You are young and STUPID. Ever hear of South America ? An for your information. South America is NOT part of the United States !!!!!!
Go play with your self !

Location hidden

#87 Jul 18, 2012
Dave sent me a message, or rather he replied to one of my posts.

Apparently you guys were already accusing him of being me before I even got back on here.

So anyway Hindu... you can't seem to understand basic geography.

NO OTHER COUNTRY CALLS ITSELF AMERICA.
OO Just a second. I should be calling you "david " "CLOWN" Did you get your green card yet.
Do you know where the United States IS ? For sure you must know where South America IS ? An that South America is NOT the United STATES....
David

Oak Park, MI

#89 Jul 19, 2012
Here I am.

I'm flattered you think I'm Osirica. Thanks for the compliment. And she can't blame me if someone ELSE thinks I am her.

So.... Osirica, it's not my fault. They can't help it. I am you.

I will take credit for all of your posts... muahahahah!!!
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#91 Aug 10, 2012
Hell yeah it is. As long as whitey is white its still racist.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#92 Aug 27, 2012
Hell yeah it is. As long as whitey is white being a mormon is racist as hell.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#94 Mar 6, 2013
Mormonism is intrinsic racism because the Book of Mormon claims that dark skin is the mark of a curse from God. Individual Mormons can sometimes be tolerant and very nice, but their religion is based on false history and racism.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#95 Mar 6, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Mormonism is intrinsic racism because the Book of Mormon claims that dark skin is the mark of a curse from God. Individual Mormons can sometimes be tolerant and very nice, but their religion is based on false history and racism.
lol...and your point is? Modern Christianity is based on racism, bigotry, prejudice and segregation.
anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#96 Mar 7, 2013
No we are not racist

Location hidden

#97 Apr 28, 2013
I know whats going on with this...

The same computer has been used all this time for sending these messages and no one has ever refreshed the cache.

You've gotten No Surprise in another panic state.
David wrote:
Here I am.
I'm flattered you think I'm Osirica. Thanks for the compliment. And she can't blame me if someone ELSE thinks I am her.
So.... Osirica, it's not my fault. They can't help it. I am you.
I will take credit for all of your posts... muahahahah!!!
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#98 Apr 28, 2013
No it isn't.

Some 20th century and 19th century denominations of Christianity was filled with racist doctrine...

But maybe you can show some evidence of what you're talking about. You know how you speak so definitively without evidence and all.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and your point is? Modern Christianity is based on racism, bigotry, prejudice and segregation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaden & Willow Smith Give Bizarre 'NYT' Interview Nov 21 Abrahammock Religion 16
Sex to save Upstate NY? The New York Times blas... Nov 20 Toothless Utican 12
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Nov 20 Gina My MILF 673
Elizabeth Warren blasts lobbyists for the 'rich... Nov 19 Swedenforever 40
Dr. Phil's tech upgrade means this 'isn't your ... Nov 19 Lina Tyler 1
Surgeon with Ebola arrives in US for treatment Nov 16 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Ex-Navy SEAL Makes No Apologies For Going Publi... Nov 15 USA Today 2

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE