Student data is being collected at ra...

Student data is being collected at rapid pace, and may not be safe

There are 7 comments on the Deseret News story from Feb 5, 2014, titled Student data is being collected at rapid pace, and may not be safe. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A Global Studies class of 10th and 11th graders at Bedford Academy High School listen during class on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013 in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Hellooo, centralized computer data anyone?

ALL of your children's information will be consolidated and stored in one electronic location in which you have no control. This is conjunction with adult data gathered with the likes of the Data Quality Campaign will doom your kids to a life of zero privacy AND profiling based on that electronic information.
MaltaMon

Annville, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2014
dance Jazz wheels wrote:
Child-molesting coaches and naked swimming: donít tell me about the good old days
Practice just started for the fifth- and sixth-grade coed basketball team Iím coaching...
You have no shame, DJW. First of all, you wouldn't know what to do with a basketball, much less understand the game. And so you post as someone who coaches a team of 11 year-olds? This is just a fantasy of yours. You would love nothing more than to send these kids to the showers... and supervise them there. You are a severely damaged middle-aged male. And all because you can't get over getting an erection while staring at your undressed classmates in the boys' locker room when you were 15. Get over it.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#6 Feb 22, 2014
death judgement warrant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltamon is collecting student semen at a "RABID" pace and sexual intercourse with him may not be safe!
I Have a Small Penis
Same Sex Showers This happened a while back while I was working abroad in Norway. I was working a summer internship for a company and knew no one outside of my coworkers. In order to pass the time when I wasn't working or hanging out with them, I went to a gym at a medical facility next door. The company I was working with had an agreement that allowed employees and interns to have gym access for free. I usually went to work after work, but this particular day I had a slow day at work, so I took off after lunch to workout midday. Of course, this meant I would have to shower at the gym before returning to work. I hadn't really considered the case of a communal shower in the locker room, but I had endured the taunting in high school, and I figured I would never see any of these Norwegians again. I changed at work into my gym clothes and went straight to the gym as usual. I had never used the locker rooms at the gym before, as I usually changed at work and then went home to shower. As I was working out, I noticed the crowd in the gym was really small compared to the late afternoon. However, halfway through my workout, two really pretty Norwegian girls came in and started running on the treadmills. They were extremely attractive, and I had a hard time focusing on my workout after that. I eventually finished my workout and headed for the locker room.
I think CEOP might be interested in DJW.
They work to track those who have a sexual interest in children and clearly DJW does as is obvious from all his posts which show an unhealthy obsession with what goes on in school locker rooms, showers and swimming pools.
It's time DJW was on their radar.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#9 Feb 22, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I think CEOP might be interested in DJW.
They work to track those who have a sexual interest in children and clearly DJW does as is obvious from all his posts which show an unhealthy obsession with what goes on in school locker rooms, showers and swimming pools.
It's time DJW was on their radar.
What's "CEOP"? "Come Everywhere On Phil"? Is that the name you use for your weekly circle jerk in the abandoned club house at the old football pitch on the edge of town?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#10 Feb 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "CEOP"? "Come Everywhere On Phil"? Is that the name you use for your weekly circle jerk in the abandoned club house at the old football pitch on the edge of town?
What's CEOP?
And there was Bob thinking he was a mature, intelligent man of the world.
uncle herbert

Jackson, OH

#12 Feb 24, 2014
death judgement warrant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltamon is collecting student semen at a "RABID" pace and sexual intercourse with him may not be safe!
I Have a Small Penis
Same Sex Showers This happened a while back while I was working abroad in Norway. I was working a summer internship for a company and knew no one outside of my coworkers. In order to pass the time when I wasn't working or hanging out with them, I went to a gym at a medical facility next door. The company I was working with had an agreement that allowed employees and interns to have gym access for free. I usually went to work after work, but this particular day I had a slow day at work, so I took off after lunch to workout midday. Of course, this meant I would have to shower at the gym before returning to work. I hadn't really considered the case of a communal shower in the locker room, but I had endured the taunting in high school, and I figured I would never see any of these Norwegians again. I changed at work into my gym clothes and went straight to the gym as usual. I had never used the locker rooms at the gym before, as I usually changed at work and then went home to shower. As I was working out, I noticed the crowd in the gym was really small compared to the late afternoon. However, halfway through my workout, two really pretty Norwegian girls came in and started running on the treadmills. They were extremely attractive, and I had a hard time focusing on my workout after that. I eventually finished my workout and headed for the locker room.
Men with small ones are almost always child molesters.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#13 Feb 24, 2014
uncle herbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Men with small ones are almost always child molesters.
In other words, nearly ALL men who have smaller penis are child molesters? How many hundred of millions of men is that? And how do you know this about child molesters' penises? In fact, the fellow who should cause you concern is the one whose post you answered, DJW. If you bother to check his posts, you'll see that he has an obsessive sexual fixation on young schoolboys, and that he projects his perversion onto those, such as I, who have called him on it. Meanwhile, I have no idea whether his penis is large, medium or small, and I couldn't care less. Big or small, DJW is a pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News List limits booze sales for Illinois city's hab... 6 hr unclesam 5
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 9 hr Yeah 68
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 19 hr swedenforever 14
News POLL: Clinton Goes Under Water; Trump Polarizat... Wed USA Today 1
News Anti-smoking groups: Airport should not have sm... Aug 31 Simple Solution 1
News Roger Stone, Donald Trump, and the Long Con Aug 30 USA Today 1
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... Aug 30 jimi-yank 29
More from around the web