Dennis Kucinich Joins Fox News

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: Hollywood Reporter 30

Dennis Kucinich , who twice ran for the Democratic nomination for president and earned a following with the more liberal and vehemently anti-war wing of the party, has joined the Fox News Channel, a cable news organization that oftentimes maligns his viewpoint.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fox news is desperate to bring their ratings back up after the debacle of all of their talking heads predicting a Romney landslide… add to that the fact that MSNBC now dominates in the ratings and you can see how they need to bring in a Progressive Liberal to help bring their ratings back up and in line with a real news network.
Actually MSNBC is closer to Fox News in the ratings than it has ever been, but not yet on top. Still, more and more people are questioning Fox's credibility. I yearn for the day when the voices of truth drown out the poisonous lies of that cancerous growth that pretends to be a news network.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Dennis Kucinich is the brightest star in the Liberal sky, and he is a total kook.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fox news is desperate to bring their ratings back up after the debacle of all of their talking heads predicting a Romney landslide… add to that the fact that MSNBC now dominates in the ratings and you can see how they need to bring in a Progressive Liberal to help bring their ratings back up and in line with a real news network.
Kucinich commented,“Through 16 years in Congress and two presidential campaigns, FOX News has always provided me with an opportunity to share my perspective with its enormous viewership. I look forward to a continuation of our relationship this time as a FOX News contributor.”

You moron, Kucinich has joined the winning news network, which he has always watched. With The O’Reilly Factor on top in both viewers and the 25-54 demo, Fox News had the top 11 shows on cable news in overall viewership and eight of the top 10 in the demo.

O'Reilly did it "singlehandly" too! LMAO

Spring, TX

#27 Jan 16, 2013
When MSNBC's viewership increases from 1 to 2, The liberals claim a 100 percent increase. So it isn’t/wasn’t hard for MSNBC to increase their share.

Spring, TX

#28 Jan 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Kucinich sued President Barack Obama in federal court over whether the president illegally circumvented Congress when he approved U.S. military action in Libya.

More things a phoney Mairne should know!! LMAO

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Jan 16, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
When MSNBC's viewership increases from 1 to 2, The liberals claim a 100 percent increase. So it isn’t/wasn’t hard for MSNBC to increase their share.
I hope for your sake that you realize that's not how it's done, cabbagedome.
There was actually a period during the preidential election when MSNBC achieved higher ratings than Fox News. But don't believe me. It might threaten your innocence.
Anonymous

Ironton, OH

#30 Jan 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Dennis Kucinich is the brightest star in the Liberal sky, and he is a total kook.
He has to be soooooo BORING !!!THEY ARE GETTING A DUD 😵😵ðŸ
Anonymous

Ironton, OH

#31 Jan 16, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope for your sake that you realize that's not how it's done, cabbagedome.
There was actually a period during the preidential election when MSNBC achieved higher ratings than Fox News. But don't believe me. It might threaten your innocence.
And she can't spell !! Phony what

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#32 Jan 16, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually MSNBC is closer to Fox News in the ratings than it has ever been, but not yet on top. Still, more and more people are questioning Fox's credibility. I yearn for the day when the voices of truth drown out the poisonous lies of that cancerous growth that pretends to be a news network.
During the election MSNBC was dominating fox news… the gullible fox news viewers were eating up the lies by disgraced fox news pundits who were changing credible polling methodologies and pushing discredited right-wing polling firms like Rasmussen to try and influence the election as the fools who believed them were shocked on Election Night when ‘We the People’ re-elected Obama with a mandated landslide, LOL!

MSNBC viewers knew for months that Obama was going to win because they are a credible news organization that informers their viewers with truth and facts… just wait until 2014 when Speaker Pelosi takes the gavel back from Boehner… remember, you heard it here first.
Dick Patt the Diplomat

Norfolk, VA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
So?
FOX welcomes everyone. They are not like the exclusionary commie news stations that let Juan Williams go for having an opinion.. They are fair and balanced.
Not dirty no-good bastards like the democrat propaganda pig fu___ing networks.
So how would you like to see the name of FOXNEWS get changed to the Ayn Rand News Channel "Ninthman"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr GinaLover 619
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... 15 hr Rose Marie 3
Washington pulls back from Beijing clash over H... Sep 14 USA Today 1
Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) Sep 11 fl tag J73 9TB 43
Sidestepping Ukraine's "N-Word" for Nazi Sep 10 Ethan Allen 2
Kat Cole's Inner Fire Gives Her The Confidence ... Sep 10 sara 1
Local Duo Close to Buying Worcester 'Telegram &... (Nov '09) Sep 9 Jjohn Henry 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••