Did Selena Gomez go to rehab to get over Justin Bieber?

Feb 5, 2014 Read more: Examiner.com 14

JANUARY 28: Actress Selena Gomez attends Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer Event with contributors American Cancer Society and Bristol Myers Squibb hosted by Jim Toth and Reese Witherspoon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation on Tuesday CULVER CITY, CA - JANUARY 28: Actress Selena Gomez attends Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer Event with contributors ... (more)

Read more
Selena Gomez

Ferizaj, Serbia

#1 Feb 6, 2014
I miss to meet my lovely fans selenators but soon we meeting I love you guys
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Selena Gomez wrote:
I miss to meet my lovely fans selenators but soon we meeting I love you guys
hi Selena how are u

Since: May 14

Stockbridge, GA

#4 May 5, 2014
You can actually find the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez sex tape at the BieberxGomez blog. It's here: http://bieberxgomez.blogspot.com . The fact that Justin Bieber would leak the Selena Gomez sex tape in the first place is a pretty good indicator that they won't be getting back together anytime soon. Enjoy Kylie!
Mirna+Selena

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 May 5, 2014
Hey selena I miss u
amw

Levittown, PA

#6 Jun 24, 2014
My nieces r watch Selena Gomez movie

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#7 Jul 7, 2014
I actually read this the other day, although I didn't have time to post. And I don't really have much to say about the article. Just the main picture. Not the one at the top, the one down where the article begins. The one with the celebrity in a white outfit, and you see writing around it.

That writing says "American Cancer Society", and "Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer".

The ACS is a lying, cheating, stealing, no-good organization that is absolutely useless to decent society. They would rather do the crap they do, instead of getting the CURES and VACCINES found, perfect, cheap, and available to everyone. I'll elaborate on this later.

I had never herd of the other, so I decided to do a websearch on them. I found this:

http://www.standup2cancer.org/press_release/v... And it has a list of celebrities (some of whom I've herd of, some not)

I read that page, and then I read the Mission Statement, and to be honest, the only thing I can (AT THIS TIME) say bad about them (SU2C), is that they support the ACS. Which is pretty bad, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying I have no EVIDENCE of THEM (SU2C) trying to coerce people to not do alcohol, tobacco, etc., or otherwise tell people what to do (e.g. exercise, lifestyle, etc.), instead of doing something about the likes of the ACS, etal, for not getting the cures and vacines like they've been supposed to do for like over a century now!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/smoking/TSU... This explains that. I'm not going into a big thing about it now. I don't fell like it at the moment.

Anyway, and let me make it clear that a celebrity (lightly) supporting a bad-apple organization is NOT the absolute worst thing they could do (in most cases). Especially a ENTERTAINER. Half the time, stuff like that is handled by some agent or something, and yes the celebrity usually CAN say no, however in most cases they don't know as much about it, and the agent gets them to do stuff for publicity, etc (not that that makes it right, although it's a different "type of wrong"; I'll elaborate if asked)

On the other hand, a celebrity who directly makes a anti-tobacco statement, like this crap:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/miley-cyrus/TT... Not to mention Heterophobia (one of the few legitimate cases of Heterophobia I have sean in my life!!!), and telling people to commit date-rape... I'm not gonna go into all that again tho, it's at that link.

And btw, since then, I found out she (Miley Cyrus) smoking cigarettes. Apparently that has been known for a few years, although like I always say, I DON'T FOLLOW CELEBRITY NEWS (or any "news" for that mater), nor care. I come across stuff when I happen to.

However, that discovery doesn't change anything, whatsoever. It's no different from a female misogynist, or a male misandrist, or a black person who hates blacks, or a white person who hates whites, etc... Lots of stuff like that! Homophobic gays, the list goes on and on...

The way in which one should handle those cases is simply that it does not mater, whatsoever, what the person IS, it only maters what they SAY (and/or "do" if applicable).

In other words, you treat the STATEMENT as what it is, indifferent of who says it. It does not fake a mucking difference if it's said by the best person or the worst person, nor what demographics that person is. If a statement is true, it is just as true, indifferent of whom says it.

I'm almost out of room, but one more thing: For the most part, I would rather most entertainers just "shut up and sing". However, if they do choose to make a political statement, hopefully everyone knows that you never ever put more belief into that statement, just because a entertainer (especially one who is not known for intelligence or knowledge) says so.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2014
Hay Selena he is not to even think about dont worry about him !!!

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#9 Jul 7, 2014
Big mike wrote:
Hay Selena he is not to even think about dont worry about him !!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!! Hey you. Long time no see.

Actually it was Miley Cyrus my derogatory comment was directed towards. Based upon a political statement she gave a couple of months ago (link above).

Selena Gomez, on the other hand, has never, as far as I know, given any political statements that I could even so much as disagree with, much less detest. In fact, I don't think she's ever given ANY political statements, has she?

Which I like that! I would rather entertainers not get political, for the most part.

So don't worry, she's A-Ok in my book :)
Nasty

Absecon, NJ

#10 Jul 7, 2014
Selena gomez is a nasty skank and shes ugly. Nobody would have her except beiber.

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#11 Jul 7, 2014
Nasty wrote:
Selena gomez is a nasty skank and shes ugly. Nobody would have her except beiber.
Why do you say that?

Ok, the "ugly" part is ur opinion. I'll address that in a moment...

The "nasty skank" part, on what grounds do you base that statement? She's only been with a few guys (unless their's something I don't know). She's pretty much been with that one guy for a while. Nasty skank? Or does this somehow supposed to pertain to physical appearance? I'll address that now.

Ok, you have the right to decide whom you find attractive. No arguments about that.

However, statements about any person's physical appearance can be quantified. One word: COSMETOLOGY! Which is basically Makeup, Wardrobe, and Hairstyle.

And I submit that this celebrity (Selena Gomez) does very well on all of those. As evidence I submit the pics from this article. Even the one with the stupid ACS crap on it. Hey, don't look at that, look at the chick instead ;)

Now in the pic at the top of the article, I will admit that that eyeshadow is... let's say it isn't my favorite. It looks more like something Lorde would wear, lol. But hey, it's all good, she still looks cute in that pic.

(And for the record, those are far from the best pictures of this celebrity.)

So yes, what one finds attractive, although technically subjective, is easy to quantify. I'll elaborate on this if anyone is interested. As well as stuff like, for example male fashion.

Oh and about "Nobody would have her except [Justin Bieber]" first of all how is he not a fairly attractive male celebrity?(NOTE: Although I am exclusively gynephillic, my extensive knowledge of Cosmetology allows me to accurately rate a male subject. I'll elaborate if asked.)

And another thing, looks aren't really the most important thing. Although yes, if it's about a celebrity it's a different rulebook, yes I know that. And rating anybody specifically in the CATEGORY of "Physical Attractiveness", those are the attributes one would use. Yes I know that also. It's just... it just seams like your making a huge deal about it...

I tell you what: Please explain to me how Selena Gomez is "ugly" and/or a "nasty skank". Quantify it. What specific features is this in reverance to? Is it about her outfits? Is it about her makeup? Or what? Please explain, please.

I'm one of the most open-minded people in existence. Please show me how what you say is true.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMMFAO!!!!! Hey you. Long time no see.
Actually it was Miley Cyrus my derogatory comment was directed towards. Based upon a political statement she gave a couple of months ago (link above).
Selena Gomez, on the other hand, has never, as far as I know, given any political statements that I could even so much as disagree with, much less detest. In fact, I don't think she's ever given ANY political statements, has she?
Which I like that! I would rather entertainers not get political, for the most part.
So don't worry, she's A-Ok in my book :)
thats good I'm glad she ok
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2014
Nasty wrote:
Selena gomez is a nasty skank and shes ugly. Nobody would have her except beiber.
no she is no skank and she nice and cute looking Justin is a punk !!!
gfjkyrzeytvhgn

Chardon, OH

#14 Jul 8, 2014
gftrjiku
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 8, 2014
gfjkyrzeytvhgn wrote:
gftrjiku
what ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Controller Stringer aims to hold de Blasio acco... 4 hr barefoot2626 6
News For one whistleblower, getting fired was too much 16 hr HumanSpirit 2
News Mayor seeks $51,000 raise after cutting predece... 21 hr Dr Wu 6
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri Special Dark 786
News Oops! Maya Angelou stamp includes quote from an... Apr 15 DILF 8
News NYT: Top Law Firms Unwilling to Fight Gay Marri... Apr 15 RalphB 12
News The Chicken-and-Egg Question Concerning Marco R... Apr 14 JOHN ROBERTS 3
More from around the web