Rush Limbaugh: Jason Collins News 'Ra...

Rush Limbaugh: Jason Collins News 'Rammed Down People's Throats'

There are 50 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 1, 2013, titled Rush Limbaugh: Jason Collins News 'Rammed Down People's Throats'. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh lamented on Tuesday what he called the lack of "tolerance" for anti-gay reactions to Jason Collins' coming out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#58 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big d!ck Rose, you just get out of lockup for molesting little boys?
Hey, JETHRO, CHAD, HENRY, MURPHY, ETHIO, how many lies are you going to use today, liar?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#59 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big d!ck Rose, you just get out of lockup for molesting little boys?
Why do you figure that if I were a man, I'd consider being told I have a big member an insult?
What you going to tell me next? I'm handsome and rich?

Panorama City, CA

#61 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an insult to a queer like you that would much rather be a woman but has the big root in the way. You just get out of lockup yesterday?
LOL. So, tell me, if I were a man, why would I consider being told I have a big one an insult?
Did your mom tell you that the other boys made fun of your tiny thing because they were jealous just before she put it back into your pants?

Panorama City, CA

#63 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not to bright of a queer, I'll repeat myself this time.
It's an insult to a queer like you that would much rather be a woman but has the big root in the way. By the way [email protected], you never answered my question. Did you just get out of lockup yesterday?
"Not to bright"? LOL.
And you don't even get why it's funny.
So, why would think if I were guy, I'd find being told I have a huge one an insult?
Did you cry to your mom that the other boys made fun of your tiny thing? And no matter how much she played with it, it just never got to a normal size? Then she just told you they boys with big ones were jealous?

Panorama City, CA

#65 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating yourself, stupid. You must be another simpleton. Once more reallll slowwww.
It's an insult to a queer like you, that would much rather be a woman, but has the big root in the way. That's not hard to comprehend, unless you're a retard, as you surely are.
So, why would you think that if I were guy, gay or straight, I'd find being told I have a huge one an insult?
Doesn't make any sense.
Whenever I've told a guy his was big, he seemed happy about it.
I'm sure you've never been told that.
Maybe a really drunk woman has pointed at yours and laughed.

And gay men want to be...men. Duh.

Panorama City, CA

#67 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
BECAUSE
It's an insult to a queer like you,to have a big d!ck, that would much rather be a woman but has the big root in the way.
So, you are saying that if I were a gay man, I'd consider being told I have a big member an insult?
OK...

Panorama City, CA

#69 May 4, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
You retarded [email protected], jerk your pants down,
You get straight to the point, huh?
BTW, no matter how much you wish I was a well endowed gay stud, I'm a chick.
Have you considered craigslist?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#71 May 6, 2013
don't feed the troll.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#73 May 7, 2013
When it comes to "ramming things down people's throats" Rush could skip a few meals.

I'll be glad when the day comes that anything Rush says is no longer considered news or relevant.

Probably just a few more weeks.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#74 May 8, 2013
DNF wrote:
I'll be glad when the day comes that anything Rush says is no longer considered news or relevant.
Probably just a few more weeks.
That was the same day he first spoke... unless you're a fringe right-wing lunatic... or Fox News.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heather's Picks: Indigo founder shares her favo... 9 hr EL1SE ELEESE ELYSE 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Dec 1 Geezer files 110
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Nov 30 chuckles 1,060
News Did the Russians Interfere in the U.S. Presiden... Nov 28 USA Today 1
News Trump's Term-Limits Push to Face Opposition . .... Nov 26 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Was cable TV election poll coverage a waste of ... Nov 24 Fake News 1
News Trump Foundation Took Donations from Controvers... Nov 23 USA Today 1
More from around the web