As more devices connect, security will be key | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Chris Hanebeck, vice president for product management at Revere Security in Addison, Texas, shows a product his company has developed that prevents hackers from getting access to power-company systems.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2011
Al-northside

Marion, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Well I guess The Dispatch ran out of stories for the "Thank you Mr. Obvious" page and had to import one from Dallas!

“American gvt is in the bag”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 20, 2011
I would like to know why I cannot buy a wireless modem with a switch on it that turns off the wireless function when I don't want it on.
brat

Pickerington, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2011
trust anything you want online at your own risk. we don't want to hear the whining after the fact.
Anita Sandwich

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 20, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Product Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to day topix politix with the geographical imp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dalip kumar Guran... 1
Four Myths About Automated Disaster Recovery (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
Four Myths About Automated Disaster Recovery (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
Adobe unveils new updates to video apps in Adob... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Daigon 1
Looking for beta testers (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brian 1
Looking for Retail Focus Group Participants (Oct '13) Oct '13 Robin 1
Informatica appoints executive vice president a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sudheer141 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Product Management People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••