fiance and product management

Dec 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ask MetaFilter

I am looking for a book that explains/teaches product managers the financial modeling they would need on the job.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
Desi Product Manager

Bangalore, India

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Any finance book from an MBA course is comprehensive enough to provide ample tips on building financial models. They also provide software in excel that has sample models. Typical models you would use are for pricing, costing, revenue growth rates and market share and product portfolio analysis with sensitivity analysis. If you are in India, the most commonly used book is "Principles of Corporate Finance, 7/e, Richard A. Brealey, London Business School, Stewart C. Myers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Product Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to day topix politix with the geographical imp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dalip kumar Guran... 1
Four Myths About Automated Disaster Recovery (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
Four Myths About Automated Disaster Recovery (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
Adobe unveils new updates to video apps in Adob... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Daigon 1
Looking for beta testers (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brian 1
Looking for Retail Focus Group Participants (Oct '13) Oct '13 Robin 1
Informatica appoints executive vice president a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sudheer141 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Product Management People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••