Is The Google Phone Just Dogfooding, ...

Is The Google Phone Just Dogfooding, Or a Real Product

There are 1 comment on the technologyexpert.blogspot.com story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Is The Google Phone Just Dogfooding, Or a Real Product. In it, technologyexpert.blogspot.com reports that:

Eating one's own dog food, also called dogfooding, is when a company uses the products that it makes. After a series of posts from employees about a so-called "Google phone" exploded onto Twitter and other social media sites, Mario Queiroz, a Google vice president of product management, issued a blog post that seemingly points to the device being an example of "dogfooding," and not necessarily a new product.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at technologyexpert.blogspot.com.

Cover Up

Pulaski, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2009
It was Verizon, ATT and Google that bought up all those now non public analog frequencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Product Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the simplest and efficient way to manag... Apr '15 mschnack 1
Product Managers needed for remote 60-minute pa... Mar '15 allie_b_miller 1
Success measures in product development Mar '15 IanGene 1
News Megan MacDonald joins My Alarm Center as VP of ... Mar '15 Christi Humstoe 1
Read your way to a great product manager Mar '15 IanGene 1
What are some useful interview questions for pr... Mar '15 IanGene 1
Prioritizing Requests (Mar '10) Mar '15 BFG001 4
More from around the web