Eastman Kodak May File for Bankruptcy

Eastman Kodak May File for Bankruptcy

There are 4 comments on the Tajikistan News.Net story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Eastman Kodak May File for Bankruptcy. In it, Tajikistan News.Net reports that:

Shares of photography pioneer Eastman Kodak Co. tumbled to a new all-time low Wednesday following a report that the ailing company is getting ready to seek bankruptcy court protection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tajikistan News.Net.

George Eastland

Fairport, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Wait... didn't we hear a few months ago the Kodak had no intention of filing Chapter 11? What changed in two or three months?
Top Gun

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Jan 5, 2012
George Eastland wrote:
Wait... didn't we hear a few months ago the Kodak had no intention of filing Chapter 11? What changed in two or three months?
Yes we did, denial of reality can be painful...
Henry Strong

Charlestown, MA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I sure would like to know who DEEP THROAT ("unidentified people familiar with the matter") is.
Henry Strong

Charlestown, MA

#4 Jan 5, 2012
George,

Everything is as it always was... nothing has changed in years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kodak veteran Kruchten to lead Eastman Business... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kodak 1
News Creo: The digitization printing company that co... (Mar '12) Aug '15 James baroto 6
News Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will ... (Oct '14) Aug '15 Raj Chanani 2
News Quiksilver, Kodak earnings in spotlight (Mar '15) Mar '15 phukface 1
News Kodak's Q3 Net Growth of $19M Driven by Strateg... (Nov '14) Feb '15 PD_Lape 2
News Kodak Planning Layoffs Thursday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kodak Retired 2
News Kodak looking for more time for bankruptcy plan (Jan '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 2
More from around the web