Insight: Hometown weary but defiant a...

Insight: Hometown weary but defiant as Kodak's problems worsen

There are 3 comments on the Sympatico Finance story from Oct 5, 2011, titled Insight: Hometown weary but defiant as Kodak's problems worsen. In it, Sympatico Finance reports that:

With investors placing bets on whether Eastman Kodak will file for bankruptcy, there is not so much a sense of crisis as a feeling of resignation and fatigue among the residents in its hometown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sympatico Finance.

Gert

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Oct 5, 2011
I had great years with Kodak, I spent 25 years with the company, mainly working in a subsidiary, Sweden. The years gave me opportunities to meet great people, Kodak people. The heart and the main asset of Kodak. Somewhere down the line the lost of that lovin' feeling got lost. Sad. I left end of 2010, have gotten a new career and am enjoying my life. I do stay in touch with the ones I miss, am also networking with the ones that left, that i miss. I keep my fingers crossed Kodak will sort the current problems out, again, great years with the company, the Kodak family is a special one.
Leif_ Gothenburg Sweden

Munkedal, Sweden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Fel av mig, "[email protected]" skall det vara numera.
Gert

Stockholm, Sweden

#4 Oct 9, 2011
Leif_ Gothenburg Sweden wrote:
Fel av mig, "[email protected]" skall det vara numera.
Är det du
Zappa'??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kodak veteran Kruchten to lead Eastman Business... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kodak 1
News Creo: The digitization printing company that co... (Mar '12) Aug '15 James baroto 6
News Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will ... (Oct '14) Aug '15 Raj Chanani 2
News Quiksilver, Kodak earnings in spotlight (Mar '15) Mar '15 phukface 1
News Kodak's Q3 Net Growth of $19M Driven by Strateg... (Nov '14) Feb '15 PD_Lape 2
News Kodak Planning Layoffs Thursday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kodak Retired 2
News Kodak looking for more time for bankruptcy plan (Jan '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 2
More from around the web