Print On Demand: Major Announcement C...

Print On Demand: Major Announcement Could Change How You Buy Books

There are 1 comment on the Librarian and Information Science News story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Print On Demand: Major Announcement Could Change How You Buy Books. In it, Librarian and Information Science News reports that:

On Demand, the makers of the POD Espresso Book Machine currently installed in fewer than a hundred bookstores nationwide, have announced new partnerships with Eastman Kodak and ReaderLink Distribution Services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Librarian and Information Science News.

George Eastland

Fairport, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Another intriguing announcement from Kodak. Buying books (presumably that were printed on one of their printers) at a Kodak Picture Kiosk (which are up for sale).

I really don't think this is going to convert people over from using their iPads, Kindles, Nooks, Nexus or You Name it tablets to read books back to paper books either!

Unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eastman Kodak's (KODK) CEO Jeff Clarke on Q3 20... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jon Weins 1
News Kodak veteran Kruchten to lead Eastman Business... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kodak 1
News Creo: The digitization printing company that co... (Mar '12) Aug '15 James baroto 6
News Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will ... (Oct '14) Aug '15 Raj Chanani 2
News Quiksilver, Kodak earnings in spotlight (Mar '15) Mar '15 phukface 1
News Kodak's Q3 Net Growth of $19M Driven by Strateg... (Nov '14) Feb '15 PD_Lape 2
News Kodak Planning Layoffs Thursday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kodak Retired 2
More from around the web