ALCON: Open CRA Positions
Charlotte Franks

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2007
Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that we have several CRA positions open at Alcon Laboratories in Fort Worth, Texas. In case you are not familiar with Alcon, we are the most respected and trusted eye-care company in the world. We have nearly 13,000 employees world-wide.

We have a range of positions open in several therapeutic areas. The positions range from Sr. CRA I to Principle (Lead) CRA. The therapeutic areas include glaucoma, nasal, retinal, cataract, and dry eye; just to name a few. The phases of the studies also vary.

Generally, the line managers and teams from several different areas are involved in the interviews. The candidates are placed in the position that is the best-fit based on prior experience and compatibility with the needs of the team.

We are looking for detail-oriented, motivated candidates with extensive CRA experience in monitoring. Strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate are necessary for the Lead CRA positions.

If you are interested in the positions, please visit our website:
alcon.recruitmax.com/ENG/candidates/

Feel free to send me your resume: charlotte.franks@alconlabs.com

Thank you! Charlotte Franks
WEL

Fort Morgan, CO

#2 May 7, 2008
I had eye surgery and in the post-op pack was MAXIDEX(dexamethasone) drops by Alcon Labs.

Two days later I was BLIND

Ise Google and enter EPOCRATES MAXIDEX to verify
WEL

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2008
MAXIDEX UPDATE

Just informed that the OPTIC NERVE is damaged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pharmaceuticals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Rosemond: No one has proven ADHD is real (Apr '17) Apr 12 C Kersey 2
News Despite $19 million salary, Mylan CEO failed to... (Sep '16) Mar '18 Seniors For Fairness 4
News Berkshire buys Teva, feels IBM blues as Apple b... Feb '18 follow the money 1
News Tiny Colorado County sues giant opioid makers f... Jan '18 marta 1
News In Election Year, Drug Industry Spent Big To Te... Dec '17 mr gleeble 1
5 dollars. epic pen. tonacard. you name it. tha... (Sep '17) Sep '17 real thomas 1
News PharMerica expects growth after KKR buys it for... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Common_sense 1